Global Prefabricated Construction Market Research Report to 2027 - Featuring Astron, Berkley Homes and Hickory Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 7, 2022--
The “Prefabricated Construction Market Research Report by Type (Cellular, Combined, and Panel), Material, Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Prefabricated Construction Market size was estimated at USD 89.12 billion in 2021, USD 94.87 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 6.71% to reach USD 131.62 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Prefabricated Construction Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Prefabricated Construction Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Prefabricated Construction Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Prefabricated Construction Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Prefabricated Construction Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Prefabricated Construction Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Prefabricated Construction Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Prefabricated Construction Market?
- Increasing Demand for Building Construction in Asia-Pacific
- Supportive Government Incentives and Policies
- Exorbitant Costs of Construction and Labor Shortages
- Technical Issues Associated with Prefabrication
- Rising Demand of Faster and More Energy Efficient Buildings
- Increase in Industries More People are Moving to Urban Areas Resulting in the Growth of Residential Prefabricated Construction
- Skilled Labor is in Short Supply for Construction
- ACS Group
- Alta-Fab Structures
- Art’s Way Manufacturing
- Berkley Homes
- Bouygues Construction
- Champion Home Builders
- Cimc Modular Building Systems Holding
- Clayton Homes, Inc.
- Fleetwood Australia
- Guerdon Modular Buildings
- Hickory Group
- Kiewit Corporation
- Kirby Building Systems
- Kleusberg GmbH
- Laing O’Rourke
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Lendlease corporation
- Modern Prefab
- Red Sea Housing Services
- Riko Group
- Sekisui House Ltd.
- Skanska AB
- Taisei Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/br02ok
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220907005996/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/07/2022 11:14 AM/DISC: 09/07/2022 11:14 AM