The Worldwide Telecom Managed Services Industry Is Expected to Reach $48 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 9, 2022--
The “Telecom Managed Services Market Research Report by Type, Organization Size, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Telecom Managed Services Market size was estimated at USD 28.91 billion in 2021, USD 31.47 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 9.12% to reach USD 48.82 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Telecom Managed Services Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Telecom Managed Services Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Telecom Managed Services Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Telecom Managed Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Telecom Managed Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Telecom Managed Services Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Telecom Managed Services Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Telecom Managed Services Market?
- Need for Cost Reduction in Managing Enterprise Infrastructure
- Increasing Demand from Business Process with Reliability, Efficiency and Agility
- Growing Need to Decrease Risk due to Security Threat in Businesses
- Issues Related Confidentiality Information
- Technological Advancements with Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G Technology
- Rising Awareness of Businesses to Focus on Core Competencies and Activities
- Concerns of Cloud Managed Service Providers
- 3T Systems Ltd
- Accenture PLC
- ACROPOLIS TECHNOLOGY GROUP
- Amdocs Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Comarch SA
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Ericsson AB
- Fujitsu Limited
- GTT Communications, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- NTT Data Corporation
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Unisys Corporation
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Vodafone Group PLC
- ZTE Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vknt8o
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220909005199/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH IOT (INTERNET OF THINGS) TECHNOLOGY COVID-19 TELECOMMUNICATIONS 5G
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/09/2022 05:30 AM/DISC: 09/09/2022 05:32 AM