The Worldwide Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Industry is Expected to Reach $21 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 13, 2022--
The “Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market (2022-2027) by Installation Type, Charging Type, Provider, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market is estimated to be USD 6.94 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 21.32 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 25.16%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification.
The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Heavy Investments from Automakers In Electric Vehicles
- Increasing Demand for Charging Stations/Docks
- Favorable Government Policies and Subsidies
- High Cost of Electric Vehicle
- Stringent Guidelines for Installation of Charging Stations
- Use of Vehicle-To-Grid Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Powered by Renewable Energy
- Lack of Standardization of Charging Infrastructure
The Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market is segmented based on Installation Type, Charging Type, Provider, and Geography.
- By Installation Type, the market is classified into Fixed Charger and Portable Charger.
- By Charging Type, the market is classified into Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3.
- By Provider, the market is classified into Aftermarket and OEM.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- ABB Ltd.
- AeroVironment Inc.
- BP International Ltd.
- BTC Power
- BYD Auto Co. Ltd.
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- Circontrol SA
- COMECA Group
- ClipperCreek, Inc.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- DBT Group
- Eaton Corp.
- Ecotap BV
- EFACEC Power Solutions SGPS, SA
- Ekoenergetyka-Polska Sp. z.o.o.
- Engie SA
- Evotec SE
- Leviton Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Mass-Tech Controls Pvt. Ltd.
- Magenta Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Phihong USA Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens Ag
- SK Signet
- P2 Power Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Tesla Inc.
- Tritium Pty Ltd.
- Webasto SE
- Yazaki Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h2a5ya
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220913005963/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY EV/ELECTRIC VEHICLES AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/13/2022 10:46 AM/DISC: 09/13/2022 10:47 AM