Global Passenger Security Systems Market Report 2022-2027: Growing Need for Security and Inspection Solutions for Continuously Increasing Passenger Volume Driving Expansion - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 5, 2022--
The “Global Passenger Security Systems Market (2022-2027) by Solutions, Offerings, End Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Passenger Security Systems Market is estimated to be USD 6.8 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11.35 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.79%.
The Global Passenger Security Systems Market is segmented based on Solutions, Offerings, End Users, and Geography.
- By Solutions, the market is classified into Access Control/Biometric Systems, Baggage Inspection Systems, Bar-Coded Boarding Systems, Cybersecurity Solutions, Explosive Trace Detectors, Full-Body Scanners, Hand-Held Scanners, Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems, Video Management Systems, and Walk.
- By Offerings, the market is classified into Equipment, and Services.
- By End Users, the market is classified into Commercial Airports, Railway Stations, and Seaport.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Passenger Security Systems Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Need for Security and Inspection Solutions for Continuously Increasing Passenger Volume
4.1.2 Increasing Usage of Security Equipment to Safeguard Passengers from Injuries, Accidents, and Crime
4.1.3 Government Enforcement and Transportation Policies Focusing
4.2.1 False Positives and Disparities Issues in Passenger Screening
4.3.1 Increasing Tourism
4.3.2 Airport Authorities to Upgrade Existing Inspection Systems with Real-Time Tomography
4.4.1 Integration Issues with OEMs and Technology Providers
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Passenger Security Systems Market, By Solutions
6.2 Access Control/Biometric Systems
6.3 Baggage Inspection Systems
6.3.1 Computed Tomography
6.3.2 X-Ray Scanners
6.4 Bar-Coded Boarding Systems
6.5 Cybersecurity Solutions
6.6 Explosive Trace Detectors
6.7 Full-Body Scanners
6.8 Hand-Held Scanners
6.9 Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems
7 Global Passenger Security Systems Market, By Offerings
8 Global Passenger Security Systems Market, By End Users
8.2 Commercial Airports
8.2.1 Large Hub
8.2.2 Medium Hub
8.2.3 Small Hub
8.3 Railway Stations
9 Americas’ Passenger Security Systems Market
10 Europe’s Passenger Security Systems Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Passenger Security Systems Market
12 APAC’s Passenger Security Systems Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Adani Systems
- Advanced Perimeter Systems
- Axis Communications
- Navtech Radar
- Rapiscan Systems
- Rockwell Collins
- Smiths Detection
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s362nv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220905005125/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TRANSPORT OTHER TECHNOLOGY OTHER TRANSPORT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/05/2022 04:36 AM/DISC: 09/05/2022 04:36 AM