Church Mutual® Announces Leadership Promotion
MERRILL, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 8, 2022--
Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. 1 (a stock insurer), has promoted Craig Huss to vice president – chief information officer. His new role will leverage his strong leadership skills, vision and deep expertise in information systems and technology.
Huss joined the company in 2016 as senior IT executive director – infrastructure and operations. He was promoted to assistant vice president – IT and chief security officer in 2017 and vice president – information technology and chief of information security. Huss earned a bachelor’s degree from University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. He holds Certified Internal Security Assessor (ISA) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designations.
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, public and private K-12 schools, colleges and universities, senior living facilities, secular and non-secular camps and conference centers, and nonprofit and human services organizations throughout the United States. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers’ compensation and commercial auto insurance. In addition to insurance, Church Mutual provides a spectrum of value-added solutions that benefit its customers. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
- A.M. Best Company “A” (excellent) rating.
- Wisconsin 75 Top Private Company by Deloitte US, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Wisconsin 75 Distinguished Performer: Innovation by Deloitte US 2019.
- 2021 Gallup Culture Transformation Award recipient.
- 2022 Social Equity and Community Empowerment Property and Casualty Company Award recipient from the American Property Casualty Insurance Association.
- 2020 Women and Diversity Award recipient from the American Property Casualty Insurance Association.
- Elite 50 Internship Award recipient from Rising Insurance Star Executives.
- Futuremakers Partner by Wisconsin Technical College System.
- Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies.
- Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies.
- 2018-2019 Employer of the Year by Northcentral Technical College.
1 Church Mutual is a stock insurer whose policyholders are members of the parent mutual holding company formed on 1/1/20. S.I. = a stock insurer.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220908005837/en/
CONTACT: Jennifer Johnson
Senior Corporate Communications Consultant
KEYWORD: WISCONSIN UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FINANCE CONSUMER RELIGION PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INSURANCE
SOURCE: Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/08/2022 11:30 AM/DISC: 09/08/2022 11:32 AM