Global Bio-Based Cosmetics & Personal Care Ingredients Market to Grow at a CAGR of 5.18% During the Period, 2019-2029 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2020--
The “Global Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market: Focus on Function, Application, Comparative Analysis and Country-Level Analysis - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Industry Analysis report projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 5.18% on the basis of value during the forecast period from 2019 to 2029.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the trends in the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market across different regions?
- For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead in the competition?
- How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
- How does the supply chain function in the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market?
- Which function segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market during 2019-2029?
- Which are the key application areas from which different bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients experienced high demand in 2018, and which application areas should be targeted by the manufacturers of different types during the forecast period, 2019-2029?
- How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients? Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients, and which of them are expected to witness high demand growth during 2019-2029?
- Which are the consumption patterns of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients across application areas in different regions and countries during the period 2019-2029?
North America dominated the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market with a share of 45.02% in 2019. North America, including major countries such as the U.S. and Canada, is the most prominent region for the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market. In North America, the U.S. acquired a major market share in 2019 due to the growing disposable income of the middle-class population and growing awareness about the ill-effects of synthetic ingredients in cosmetic products among the young population.
The global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market has gained widespread importance, owing to the increasing penetration of e-commerce platforms across emerging regions is fueling the growth of the market. However, the high cost of bio-based products and concerns toward the long-lasting nature of bio-based products are some of the factors that are restraining market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.2 Market Restraints
1.3 Market Opportunities
2 Competitive Landscape
2.1 Key Market Development and Strategies
2.1.1 Product Launches
2.1.2 Business Expansions
2.1.3 Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
2.1.4 Mergers and Acquisitions
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Supply Chain Analysis
3.2 Industry Attractiveness
3.3 Raw Material Source Analysis
3.4 Import-Export Analysis
3.5 Trends in Cosmetics Technology
3.6 Opportunity Matrix Analysis
3.7 Government Regulations and Standards
4 Global Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market (by Function), Analysis and Forecast (2019-2029)
4.1 Market Overview
4.3 Conditioning Polymers
4.6 Rheology Control
5 Global Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market (by Application), Analysis and Forecast (2018-2029)
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Skin and Sun Care
5.3 Hair Care
5.4 Make-up and Color Cosmetics
6 Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market (by Region), Analysis and Forecast (2019-2029)
6.1 Market Overview
6.3 North America
7 Company Profiles
7.2 Global Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Profile
7.4 BASF SE
7.6 Covestro AG
7.7 Croda International Plc
7.10 DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
7.11 Eastman Chemical Company
7.12 ELEMENTIS PLC.
7.13 Evonik Industries AG
7.14 Genomatica, Inc
7.16 Sollice Biotech
7.18 The Lubrizol Corporation
8 Report Scope and Methodology
8.1 Report Scope
8.2 Global Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e4qmon
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200228005229/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COSMETICS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/28/2020 07:41 AM/DISC: 02/28/2020 07:41 AM