Global Display Materials Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 25, 2020--
The “Display Materials - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Display Materials market worldwide is projected to grow by US$7.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.3%.
OLED, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 2.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$11.3 Billion by the year 2025, OLED will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$393.9 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$334.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, OLED will reach a market size of US$1.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 3.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.
- Corning, Inc.
- cynora GmbH
- DIC Corporation
- Doosan Corporation Electro-Materials
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- DUKSAN Neolux Co., Ltd.
- JNC Corporation
- JSR Corporation
- LG Chem
- Luminescence Technology Corp.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Nitto Denko Avecia Inc.
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Universal Display Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Display Material Market to Witness Moderate Growth
- OLED Technology to Register Highest Growth
- Breakdown of OLED Materials Revenue (in Millions of Units) by Application Type: 2017-2023
- Total Revenues (in Million USD) of LCD and OLED: 2015-2024
- Total Revenue (In Billion USD) of OLED Displays: 2016-2021
- Display Materials Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- A Prelude into Leading Players
- Breakdown of Raw OLED Capacity (in Sq. m (000)) for Chinese Smartphone Panels by Producer Type: 2018 and 2019
- Percentage Breakdown of Market Share of OLED Display Technology by Leading Players (2018)
- Percentage Breakdown of Market Share of Commercial Displays by Leading Manufacturers: 2018
- Capacity Ranking of TFT LCD by Panel Makers: 2022E
- Capacity Ranking of AMOLED by Panel Makers: 2012-2022
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Adoption of OLED Displays to Bolster Market Growth
- Worldwide Percentage Breakdown of Market Share of OLED Screens by Top Five Countries: July 2016-July 2018
- Growth in Shipments to Support Demand
- New Collaborations to Drive Market Demand
- Increasing Investments to Bolster Market Growth
- Market Trends in Display Materials Market
- Chinese Display Makers Register a Significant Market Share in the Global Market
- Emergence of True Quantum Dot and Micro-Led Technology Based Displays to Provide Growth Opportunities
- Worldwide microLED Unit Shipments (in Thousands): 2019-2026
- Innovations to Spur Market Growth
- New Product Launches to Drive Demand for Display Materials
- Myriad End-User Segments for OLED Display Technology to Drive Market Growth
- Increase in Average Display Screen Resolution & Size to Support Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Display Materials Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Display Materials Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dg8ma0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200225005563/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/25/2020 07:25 AM/DISC: 02/25/2020 07:25 AM