Global Automatic Door Market to 2026 - Drivers, Restraints & Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 3, 2020--
The “Automatic Door Market by Type and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global automatic doors market was valued at $22,400.0 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $41,745.0 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2019 to 2026.
Automatic door, as its name indicates opens and closes automatically on sensing the approach of a person. It is also known as an auto door. These doors operate through the sensors which sense different types of parameters, such as physical presence, sound, weight, and motion. Automatic doors significantly reduce annual cooling and heating costs by contributing to energy saving. The automatic opening and closing action prevents air-conditioning from escaping the air and preventing dust from entering the indoor premises. Its types include swing, sliding, revolving, and others. In addition, its end users include residential & commercial, military, transportation hubs, and industrial sector.
Advancements by market players producing automatic doors with different gate design such as shutter system, bollards, boom barriers, and others. Moreover, the a surge in residential & non-residential construction, and increase in spending on home remodeling in developed economies have fostered the growth of the global automatic doors market. However, high price packages of products restrain the market growth. Furthermore, the rise in disposable income in emerging markets and rapid urbanization & industrialization are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics.
- In-depth market analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2018 and 2026.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive analysis of all the regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- The global automatic doors market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
- The key market players within automatic doors market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the automatic doors industry.
Key findings of the study:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging Automatic Door Market trends and dynamics.
- Depending on type, the sliding segment dominated the Market, in terms of revenue in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR 8.4% during the forecast period.
- By end user, the industrial segment led the market in 2018.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- The key market players within the Automatic Door Market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the automatic doors industry.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the Automatic Door Market trends and emerging opportunities of the Market.
- In-depth Automatic Door Market analysis is conducted by constructing estimations for the key segments between 2018 and 2026.
- The global Automatic Door Market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Material And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Key Player Positioning, 2018
3.5. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rapid Urbanization & Industrialization
184.108.40.206. Surge In Residential & Non-Residential Construction
220.127.116.11. Increase In Spending On Home Remodeling
18.104.22.168. High Initial Costs And Predictive Maintenance
22.214.171.124. Less Demands of Automation In Small And Emerging Economies
126.96.36.199. Rise In Need For Safety & Security
Chapter 4: Automatic Doors Market, By Type
Chapter 5: Automatic Doors Market, By End User
Chapter 6: Automatic Doors Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
7.1. Assa Abloy Group
7.2. Deutschtec Gmbh
7.3. Dormakaba Holding Ag
7.4. Geze Gmbh
7.5. Nabtesco Corporation
7.6. Rite-Hite Holding Corporation
7.7. Royal Boon Edam International B.V.
7.8. Sanwa Holdings Corporation
7.9. Manusa Gest, S.L.
7.10. Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lv0lcw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200303005451/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/03/2020 05:15 AM/DISC: 03/03/2020 05:15 AM