The Bank of Pleasant Grove building
The Bank of Pleasant Grove building has stood at the corner of Main and Center streets for more than 100 years. It was built in 1917, introducing more prairie-style architecture to Pleasant Grove’s downtown area. According to the National Register of Historic Places, the building still retains much of its historical integrity. It is located at 2 S. Main St.