Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/8/2019
• Michele Catherine Kovach, Moosic, and Michael J. Abbot, Scranton.
• Lauvern Oneka McAlmont and Terrence D. Daniel, both of Cresco.
• Dustin James Reynolds and Brianna Michelle Wells, both of Scranton.
• Ana Karen Gomez and Ruben Emilio Guillandeaux, both of Scranton.
• Live Well Financial Inc., by Singlesource Property Solutions LLC, as its attorney in fact, Lansing, Mich., to Cory Melvin, Olyphant; a property at 728 Doloff Drive, Dickson City, for $155,000.
• Mary A. Trunzo and Amanda Black, now by marriage, Amanda Imperiale, Carbondale, to Daniel J. and Amy L. Witko, Jermyn; a property at 15 Gilbert St., Carbondale, for $40,000.
• Robert Baron, by and through his court-appointed receiver, Mark Baron, to Chandani Patel; a property at 115 Mackie Lane, Taylor, for $176,000.
• Erich M. and Lydia D. Ross, South Carolina, to Michael P. II and Stephanie A. Gardner, Scranton; a property at 826 N. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $185,500.
• Mark and Nicole E. Yazinski, Olyphant, to Desirae and Jason Morales, Florida; a property at 149 Harriet St., Throop, for $111,300.
• David C. Maciak, Clarks Summit, v. Dena Jean Maciak, Clarks Summit; married Aug. 22, 1997, in Clarks Summit; Gregory S. Skibitsky Jr., attorney.
• Julianna Mary Rinaldi, 706 Wilson Court, Dickson City, v. Alec Jordan Sebastianelli, 5 Country Club Place, South Abington Twp.; seeking an amount in excess of $50,000, which exceeds the jurisdictional amount requiring arbitration referral under the Pennsylvania rules of civil procedure and the local rules of court, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident on July 4 at approximately 9:19 p.m. while traveling down Gino Merli Drive toward Main Street in Blakely; Brian J. Walsh, attorney.
• Charles S. Szlachetka, also known as Charles Stephen Szlachetka, 516 St. Mary’s Villa Road, Moscow, letters of administration to Cynthia Schneider, 396 Vly Road, Niskayuna, N.Y.
• James Coughlin, 1316 N. Washington Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Colette Russoniello, 98 White Oak Way, Jefferson Twp.
• Joan L. Lubash, 415 Delaware St., Mayfield, letters testamentary to Theresa Lubash, same address, and Joseph Lubash, 277 Grow Ave., Montrose.