Global Audio Streaming Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022) with Profiles for Apple, Spotify, Netflix, Deezer, and more - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2018--The global audio streaming market is expected to increase at high growth rates during the forecasted period (2018-2022).
The global audio streaming market is supported by various growth drivers, such as increasing young music consumers, shift from broadcast radio to streaming platforms, lift in consumer spending on music, etc. yet, the market faces certain challenges, such as, growing music ripping, low profit margins, etc. few new market trends are also provided such as, focusing on paid services, on-demand audio streaming, etc.
Apple Inc., Spotify, Netflix and Deezer are some of the key players operating in the global audio streaming market, whose company profiling has been done in the report. In this segment of the report, business overview, financial overview and business strategies of the companies are provided.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction 2.1 Music: An Overview 2.1.1 Music: Meaning 2.1.2 Elements of Music 2.1.3 Structure of Music Industry 2.2 Audio Streaming: An Overview 2.2.1 Audio Streaming: Meaning 2.2.2 Paid Streaming Music Subscriptions 2.2.3 Audio Streaming Services: On the Basis of Platform 2.2.4 Audio Streaming Services: On the Basis of End Service
3. Global Market Sizing 3.1 Global Music Market: An Analysis 3.1.1 Global Music Market by Value 3.1.2 Global Music Market by Segment (streaming, physical and others) 3.2 Global Streaming Market: An Analysis 3.2.1 Global Streaming Market by Value 3.2.2 Global Streaming Market by Segment (audio streaming and video streaming) 3.3 Global Audio Streaming Market: An Analysis 3.3.1 Global Audio Streaming Market by Value 3.3.2 Global Audio Streaming Subscribers 3.3.3 Global Audio Streaming Supported Ad-Revenue 3.3.4 Global Ad Supported Audio Streamers 3.3.5 Global On-Demand Audio Streams 3.3.6 Global Paid Audio Streamers by Devices 3.3.7 Global Audio and Video Streaming Users vs Revenues 2017 3.3.8 Global Licensed Music Listeners Share by Sources 3.3.9 Global Licensed Audio Streaming Engagement
4. Market Dynamics 4.1 Growth Drivers 4.1.1 Increasing Young Music Consumers 4.1.2 Shift from Broadcast Radio to Streaming Platforms 4.1.3 Licensed Music Consumption 4.1.4 Lift in Consumer Spending on Music 4.1.5 Unique Content/Features 4.1.6 Large Opportunity for Artists and Labels to Monetize Free Play 4.1.7 Easy Development of Music Streaming App 4.2 Challenges 4.2.1 Growing Music Ripping 4.2.2 Low Profit Margins 4.2.3 High Threats from New Entrants 4.3 Market Trends 4.3.1 Focusing on Paid Services 4.3.2 On-Demand Audio Streaming
5. Competitive Landscape 5.1 Global Audio Streaming Market: Player Analysis 5.1.1 Global Audio Music Subscribers by Player Share 5.1.2 Global Audio Streaming Market Players by Curated Playlist Listeners 5.1.3 Global Audio Streaming Market Players by High Net Promoter Score 5.2 The US Audio Streaming Market: Player Analysis 5.2.1 The US Audio-Streaming Players by Music Streaming Properties
6. Company Profiling 6.1 Apple Inc. 6.1.1 Business Overview 6.1.2 Financial Overview 6.1.3 Business Strategy 6.2 Spotify 6.3 Netflix 6.4 Deezer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mc2b8x/global_audio?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181128005505/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT MUSIC TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO MOBILE/WIRELESS MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/28/2018 10:24 AM/DISC: 11/28/2018 10:24 AM