Operator Business Services in Australia: 2018-2023 Forecast Report Featuring Telstra, Optus (Singtel), Vocus Group, Macquarie Telecom Group, and TPG Telecom - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 10, 2019--
The “Operator business services: Australia forecast 2018-2023 ” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Operator business services revenue in Australia is expected to decline slightly during the forecast period in spite of strong growth in revenue from ICT services, IoT connectivity and mobile data.
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Australia for businesses of all sizes. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data networking services, as well as other business services such as security, co-location and hosting and public and private cloud services.
This report contains:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT business services such as security and co-location and hosting
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each enterprise segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market addressable by operators for ICT business services and the likely share achievable by them for each service
- demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors).
- it also provides brief profiles of the major operators that are active in the Australian business market, including Macquarie Telecom Group, Optus (Singtel), Telstra, TPG Telecom and Vocus Group.
Key Topics Covered
- Operator business revenue in Australia will remain stable and the other business services contribution will increase significantly
- Operator business revenue in Australia will remain flat, and revenue growth in ICT and IoT connectivity services will compensate for the decline from voice services
- Medium-sized and large businesses will deliver revenue growth; large enterprises will remain the largest source of operators’ business revenue
- Revenue from mobile services will decline marginally during the forecast period, in spite of strong revenue growth in mobile data and IoT connectivity services
- Operator revenue from fixed services in Australia will decrease during the forecast period, driven by a fall in revenue from voice services
- The number of business fixed data connections in Australia will increase between 2018 and 2023, along with the demand for higher-bandwidth services
- The addressable market for other business services for operators will continue to grow as businesses migrate further towards cloud-based business solutions
- The key other business services markets addressed by operators in Australia are co-location and hosting, unified communications and SaaS
- The broader enterprise IT and managed services market reaches beyond those services addressed by operators and is currently worth around AUD40 billion
- Optus (Singtel)
- Vocus Group
- Macquarie Telecom Group
- TPG Telecom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7rjvkx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190910005658/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA AUSTRALIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 09/10/2019 08:59 AM/DISC: 09/10/2019 08:59 AM