Global Acaricides Industry Study 2019-2025 - The Rising Need to Control Ticks & Mites in Crops & Livestock Fuels Market Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 21, 2019--
The “Acaricides - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Acaricides market worldwide is projected to grow by US$140.3 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.9%.
Organochlorine Acaricides, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$118 Million by the year 2025, Organochlorine Acaricides will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$5 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$4.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Organochlorine Acaricides will reach a market size of US$4.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$38.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- DowDuPont Inc.
- FMC Corporation
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Acaricides Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Acaricides: Vital for Controlling Ticks and Mites
- Acaricides Market: Growing Need to Control Ticks and Mites in Crops and Livestock Fuels Growth
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry: Major Application Markets for Acaricides
- Asia-Pacific: A Lucrative Market for Acaricides
- Acaricides Market by Type
- Global Acaricides Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2018
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Need to Reduce Production Losses due to Tick-Borne Diseases Drives Growth in the Global Acaricides Market
- Economic Burden of Tick Attacks on Livestock: Significance of Acaricides
- Increasing Livestock Production amidst Growing Demand for Meat Products Translates - A Positive Scenario for Acaricides
- Production Growth of Meat by Type of Meat - Percentage Growth Rate (%) of Production for Sheep Meat, Poultry, Pigmeat and Beef & Veal for the Period 2015 through 2025
- Agricultural Acaricides Market: Increase in Tick and Mite Attacks Fuels Growth
- Increasing Incidence of Mite Attacks on Crops and Need to Reduce Losses Sustains Market Growth
- A Glance at Select Crop Mites
- Ban on Few Acaricides Affects Market
- Emerging Trends to Positively Influence Acaricides Market
- Resistance to Acaricides - A Key Concern
- Product Overview
- Introduction to Ticks
- Acaricides: A Definition
- Recent Industry Activity
- Chengdu Newsun Crop Science Introduces PLACARY Acaricide
- Global Lyme Alliance Partners with Manus Bio to Expedite Development of Nontoxic Acaricide
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3ae85h
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191121005892/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS AGRICULTURE NATURAL RESOURCES MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/21/2019 02:16 PM/DISC: 11/21/2019 02:16 PM