Sales of Elastomeric Coatings to Hit US$ 10 Bn Mark by 2028; Silicone Coatings Sought-after, Reports FMI
Stakeholders in elastomeric coatings market must transition from silicone based elastomeric coatings to polyuria-based alternatives leverage expansion opportunities in waterproofing applications.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2020 / In view of growing trend of sustainability, the global elastomeric coatings market is projected to hurtle towards US$ 10 Bn mark by the end of forecast period (2019 - 2029). The market is set to display a promising rate of growth through 2029, as suggested by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) study. Elastomeric coatings are witnessing heightened adoption in the building & construction industry, particularly owing to their superior water resistance capabilities, as suggested by the FMI study.
“Elastomeric coatings are advantageous than conventional coating systems, owing to lower VOC emissions and recyclability. Their eco-friendly attributes make them a preferred choice, which would be the key booster to market growth,” says the FMI analyst.
Download PDF sample of the 250+ page report on the elastomeric coatings market
Key Takeaways of the Elastomeric Coatings Study
- Silicone elastomeric coatings will remain highly sought-after, particularly for roof protection applications.
- The building & construction industry would remain the leading end-use consumer of elastomeric coatings.
- Industrial applications of elastomeric coatings are projected to display a faster rate of growth.
- Sales of elastomeric coatings in developing regions of Asia Pacific will remain sustained, attributed to a vast consumer base.
Elastomeric Coatings Market - Top Growth Drivers
- Advanced coating technologies for waterproofing applications have rapidly gained traction, thereby driving market growth.
- Continued demand for minimizing VOC emissions in elastomeric coating products is positively influencing the industry.
- The advantages of non-silicone coatings such as mechanical characteristics and sensitivity to moisture remain important market growth drivers.
- Manufacturers are banking on Industry 4.0 production techniques to address the inflation of labor costs, further translating into market profitability.
Elastomeric coatings Market - Key Restraints
- Frequent fluctuations in raw material prices, particularly coating resins, continue to restrict wider adoption of elastomeric coatings.
Explore 30 tables and 134 figures in the study. Request ToC of the report at
Some of the key players that are covered by the study include, but are not limited to, BASF SE, Rhino Linings Corporation, PPG Industries Inc., Teknos Group, DowDuPont Inc., Huntsman Corporation, Pidilite Industries ltd., and Covestro AG. Leading players in the consolidated market are focusing on strategic distribution partnerships and joint ventures. Further, manufacturers are pushing for the development of sustainable product offerings to meet the needs of wide ranging end users.
More about the Report
The 250+ page study offers an in-depth market forecast and analysis on the elastomeric coatings market. The major categories encompassed by the report include product type (acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy, silicone, polyurea, and others), application (building and construction, industrial, automotive & transportation, and others) across seven regions (South Asia, East Asia, Latin America, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Oceania).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Chemicals & Materials Landscape
Boron Trifluoride and Complexes Market - Get FMI’s latest growth predictions on the global boron trifluoride and complexes market with exclusive assessment of market dynamics, taxonomy, historic, current, and future growth prospects of the global boron trifluoride and complexes market.
Salt Content Reduction Ingredients Market - FMI’s comprehensive documentation of the global salt content reduction ingredients market covers segmental analysis, market performance, key trends, and prominent players with their respective market shares, developmental strategies, and business models.
Ceramic Sanitaryware Market - Obtain accurate quantitative and qualitative insights on the global ceramic sanitaryware market encompassing revenue statistics, successful market strategies, competitive landscape, key regions, and growth drivers for 2018-2028 projection period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis helps businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries:
For Media Enquiries:
Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/elastomeric-coatings-market Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/elastomeric-coatings-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: