Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Markets, 2019-2027 Focus on Drugs, Pipeline Analysis, Funding Scenario, Therapeutic Application, 10 Countries Data, and Competitive Landscape - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 4, 2019--
The “Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market: Focus on Drugs, Pipeline Analysis, Funding Scenario, Therapeutic Application, 10 Countries Data, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Human Microbiome Therapeutics market to grow at a significant CAGR of 33.00% during the forecast period 2019-2029. The human microbiome therapeutics market generated $309.9 million in revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The human microbiome therapeutics growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as increasing prevalence and growing incidence of chronic diseases, growing investments and initiatives in the field of microbiome therapeutics, treatment options with minimal or no side effects, availability of private and government funding, and others.
The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to the opportunities that lie within its domain, which include product launches, and increasing mergers and acquisitions among the industry players. However, there are significant challenges that are restraining the market growth. These challenges include exorbitant cost is required for the clinical trials procedure and stringent regulatory guidelines for the product development and commercialization of the products.
With the elucidation of its causative role in cardiometabolic disease and atherosclerosis, the human gut microbiome holds promises as a reservoir of novel potential therapeutic targets as well as novel therapeutic agents, paving a new and exciting avenue in cardiovascular drug discovery and other areas.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
The human microbiome therapeutics market research provides a holistic view of the global market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products for different therapeutic applications in human microbiome therapeutics. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on expected commercial launches of the product in the forecast period, perception on the new product launches, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segments, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global human microbiome therapeutics market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key features of human microbiome therapeutics which makes them a better choice for the treatment of chronic and non-communicable disease?
- What is the industry structure of the human microbiome therapeutics market?
- How did the human microbiome therapeutics market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to maintain and capture market share?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global human microbiome therapeutics market?
- What are the current leading companies dominating the global human microbiome therapeutics market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global human microbiome therapeutics market?
- What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies to reduce the incidence of disease and increase the adoption of human microbiome therapeutics product?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global human microbiome therapeutics market?
- How is each segment of the global human microbiome therapeutics market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2029?
- Which region carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for human microbiome therapeutics market?
- Which products are anticipated to be launched and generate revenue in the forecast period 2019-2029?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
1.1.2 Global Market Scenario
1.1.3 Market Dynamics
1.2 Product Mapping
2 Scope of the Work
2.1 Overview: Report Scope
2.2 Segmentation of the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market
2.3 Assumptions and Limitations
2.4 Key Questions Answered in the Report
2.5 Base Year and Forecast Period
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Overview: Report Methodology
4 Industry Analysis
4.1 Regulatory Scenario
4.2 Regulatory Designations
4.3 Regulatory requirements for Live Biotherapeutic Products (LBPs)
4.4 Patent Analysis
5 Competitive Landscape
5.2 Key Developments and Strategies
5.2.1 Collaborations and Partnerships
5.2.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
5.2.3 Business Expansions
5.3 Market Share Analysis
5.4 Funding Scenario
5.5 Government Initiatives
6 Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market (by Development Phase)
6.2 Commercialized Drugs
6.3 Drugs in Phase 4
6.4 Drugs in Phase 3
7 Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market (by Indication)
7.2 Gastrointestinal and Infectious Diseases
7.3 Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases
7.4 Skin Diseases
8 Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market (by Region)
8.2 North America
8.5.2 Middle East and Africa
8.5.3 Latin America
9 Company Profiles
- 4D Pharma plc
- Finch Therapeutics
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Immuron Limited
- MaaT Pharma
- Naked Biome
- OxThera AB
- Quorum Innovations
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- Sanofi S.A.
- Seres Therapeutics, Inc.
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Vedanta Biosciences, Inc.
- Whole Biome Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/50ovpr
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191104005386/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH CLINICAL TRIALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/04/2019 06:26 AM/DISC: 11/04/2019 06:26 AM