Lackawanna County Court Notes 4/24/2018
• Eric C. Otten and Susan Rogers, both of Scranton.
• Anna Eliza Calvey and William Bragan McDonough, both of St. Simons Island, Ga.
• Seth T. Black and Kaila E. Casella, both of Taylor.
• James Michael Sedlak and Casey Marie Kolankiewicz, both of Scranton.
• Garrett Francis Ephault and Ann Marie Rush, both of Olyphant.
• Derek Fredrick Fozard and Michelle Lynn Brown, both of Jessup.
• Timothy R. Mackrell and Cynthia K. Cerminaro, executors of the estate of Mary Alice Mackrell, Archbald, to Miguel Lora Jr., Archbald; two parcels at 108 Cemetery St., Archbald, for $69,000.
• John J. Lawler, Thomas J. and Kathleen Cerra, John and Tammie Wilczewski, and Thomas and Laurie Ruddy, Carbondale, to Nicholas Wilczewski, Carbondale; a property at 45 Plum Ave., Carbondale, for $98,000.
• Vanston Family Trust to Maple Properties Associates Inc.; a property in Madison Twp. for $50,000.
• Patricia Lee Alunni, Eynon, to Christopher Roshak and Kevin Roshak, Dickson City, as tenants in common; a property at 1102-1104 S. Main St., Taylor, for $55,000.
• Corrine Guilford, also known as Corinne Guilford, executrix of the estate of Lucy H. Pace, also known as Lucy Pace, Old Forge, to Megan Casey Decker and Daniel J. Gnall, Old Forge; two parcels in Old Forge for $159,000.
• Thomas R. and Betty S. White, Glenburn Twp., to Michael and Peace Oliviero, Kingsley; a property at 52 Oakford Woods, Glenburn Twp., for $487,500.
• Theresa Kuha, Peckville, to Michael and Susan Pingaro, Peckville; a property at 412 Main St., Dickson City, for $85,000.
• Scott James Hady and Mary Melissa Guida, now by marriage Mary Melissa Hady, Bluffton, S.C., to Richard and Patricia Bianchi, Eynon; a property in Scott Twp. for $38,000.
• Gary F. and Anna Maria Esgro Frisbie, Jermyn, to Gerard and Jeanmarie Chorba, Archbald; a property at 355 Washington Ave., Jermyn, for $63,000.
• Specialized Loan Servicing LLC, attorney-in-fact for Deutsche Bank, Highlands Ranch, Colo., to Chris Lucas, Scranton; a property at 116 Gilroy St., Scranton, for $25,500.
• KML Law Group P.C., attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to ElPido Baez and Angelica Baez, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 913-915 Snyder Ave., Scranton, for $37,500.
• Jeffrey John Wisnefski, Old Forge, to Angel Rafael Davila Gonzalez, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $121,900.
• Kedar Kafley, Scranton, v. Hari Kafley, Concord, N.H.; married Dec. 9, 2003, in Nepal; John R. Williams Jr., attorney.
• Judith F. Cooney, Scranton, v. William F. Cooney, Scranton; married June 20, 1998, in Lackawanna County; Paul Sotak, attorney.
• Samantha Calderon, Carbondale, v. Alexis Santiago, Bronx, N.Y.; married July 11, 2016, in New York County, N.Y.; John R. Williams Jr., attorney.
• Derek D. Evans, Elmhurst Twp., v. Theresa E. Evans, Elmhurst Twp.; married June 4, 2005, in Dunmore; Arthur J. Rinaldi, attorney.
• Joshua Murray, 841 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton, v. Lamont Candy Jr., 1143 Eynon St., Scranton, seeking in excess of the Lackawanna County arbitration limits, plus interest and costs, for injuries suffered Nov. 30, 2017, in an automobile accident at the intersection of Linden Street and North Main Avenue, Scranton; Paul T. Oven, attorney.
• Matthew Doyle, 71 High St., Plymouth, v. Margaret and William P. Cusick, 851 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus all costs and other relief deemed necessary on two counts, for injuries suffered Aug. 31, 2016, at the intersection of East Elm Street and South Washington Avenue, Scranton; Marc I. Simon, attorney.
• Andre Genova, 218 10th Ave., Scranton, v. Muhamane Jadoon, 1203 Lloyd St., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus all costs and other relief deemed necessary, for injuries suffered July 20, 2017, in an automobile accident at the intersection of Luzerne Street and Sherman Avenues, Scranton; Marc I. Simon, attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• John F. McIntyre, P.O. Box 502, Waverly; $3,888.
• Robert W. Goldate, R. W. Goldate Painting Contractor, 703 Lilac Lane, Clarks Summit; $15,303.52.
• Tri-K Inc., 238 Hoover St., Old Forge; $8,811.75.
• Head to Toe, Sheri L. Daniels, a partner, and Dale Schank, a partner, 106 E. Drinker St., Dunmore; $11,249.50.
• Armand Olivetti Jr., 201 Circle Drive, Roaring Brook Twp.; $44,035.40.
• Huy Ho Nguyen, Exotic Nails, 8520 Whittier Blvd., Pico Rivera, Calif.; $6,257.20.
STATE TAX LIENS
• David W. Jr. and Leonro Levitt, 121 Sandy Creek Drive, Moscow; $649.76.
• Robert Caramanno, 1101 S. Main Ave., Scranton; $1,300.06.
• Discount Tobacco Shop Inc., 1129 Main St., Peckville; $783.16.
• Tiny Treasures Child Care Center, 301 Clinton St., Vandling; $33,570.64.
• Richard W. Stark, 110 Equestrian Drive, Dalton, letters testamentary to Mary K. Stark, 100 Northup Hill Road, West Abington Twp.
• Wayne Malachowski, 215 Ontario St., Archbald, letters of administration to Jamie Hindman, 116 S. Dupont Road, Wilmington, Del.
• Ann G. Kolinovsky, Willowbrook Assisted Living, Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Robert J. Kolinovsky, 1223 Dartmouth St., Scranton, and Joseph S. Kolinovsky, 880 W. Oak St., Apt. 4, Old Forge.
• Richard G. Fitzgerald, 513 Powell Ave., Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Richard Carey, 619 Old Elm St., Conshohocken.
• Betty Flannery, also known as Elizabeth Flannery, 1528 N. Webster Ave., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Eileen Boginski, 1141 Luzerne St., Scranton, and Maureen F. Grenke, 14102 Pleasant View Drive, Bowie, Md.