Global Jewellery Market Size, Trends and Forecast Report 2019-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 14, 2019--The “Global Jewellery Market: Size, Trends and Forecast (2019-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Jewellery Market: Size, Trends and Forecast (2019-2023) provides an in-depth analysis of the jewellery market including detailed description of market sizing and growth. The report provides analysis of the jewellery market by value and by metals and stones. The report also provides detailed analysis of the gold, diamond, platinum and other gems and jewellery market.
Moreover, the report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global jewellery market has also been forecasted for the period 2019-2023, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The major players dominating the jewellery market are Pandora, Tiffany & Co., Richemont (Cartier), Swarovski, Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited and Signet Jewelers Ltd. The six companies have been profiled in the report providing detailed analysis of their financial information and business strategies.
- Growing Number of Digital Buyers
- Rising GDP Per Capita
- Growing Female Workforce Population
- Declining Gold and Silver Prices
- Growing High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) Population
- Increasing Middle Class Population
- Growing Number of Social Media Users
- Rising Urban Population
- Growth of International Tourism
- Escalating Retail E-commerce Sales
- Declining Rough-Diamond Mine Supply
- E-commerce Fraud
- Delayed Marriages Among the Youth
- Use of Computer Aided Designing (CAD)
- Growing Demand for Smart Jewellery
- Blockchain Tracking System for Diamonds
- Increased Spending by Millennials
- Growing Preference for Branded and Customized Product s
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhk36w/global_jewellery?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190114005388/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Jewelry and Watches
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: LUXURY RETAIL FASHION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/14/2019 06:43 AM/DISC: 01/14/2019 06:43 AM