Global C Reactive Protein (CRP) Testing Markets to 2023 - High Cost of CRP Testing Instruments is Restraining Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2018--The “C Reactive Protein (CRP) Testing Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global C Reactive Protein (CRP) testing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.34%, increasing from US$1.743 billion in 2017 to US$2.002 billion in 2023.
High R&D in the field of C-reactive protein (CRP) testing coupled with the favourable government policies are expected to drive the market during the given forecast period. However, high Cost of the CRP testing instruments might restrain the market during the given time frame. Lack of skilled professional in the field will also hamper the market for CRP testing during the given time period.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Abbott and Salimetrics, LLC among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global C Reactive Protein (CRP) Testing Market Forecast by Type 5.1. Immunoturbidimetric method 5.2. ELISA 5.3. Chemiluminescence 5.4. Spectrometry
6. Global C Reactive Protein (CRP) Testing Market Forecast by Application 6.1. Cardiovascular diseases 6.2. Cancer 6.3. Rheumatoid Arthritis 6.4. Lupus 6.5. Others
7. Global C Reactive Protein (CRP) Testing Market Forecast by End Users 7.1. Hospitals and Clinics 7.2. Diagnostic Centres
8. Global C Reactive Protein (CRP) Testing Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion) 8.1. North America 8.2. South America 8.3. Europe 8.4. Middle East and Africa 8.5. Asia Pacific
9. Competitive intelligence 9.1. Market Share Analysis 9.2. Strategies of Key Players 9.3. Recent Investments and Deals
10. Company Profiles 10.1. Medixbiochemica 10.2. Abbott 10.3. Novus Biologicals, LLC 10.4. Cenogenics Corporation 10.5. Siemens Healthcare Private Limited 10.6. Salimetrics, LLC 10.7. Randox Laboratories Ltd. 10.8. Thermo Fisher Scientific 10.9. Beckman Coulter, Inc. 10.10. Trinity Biotech
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zzqwkf/global_c_reactive?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181220005496/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:In Vitro Diagnostics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/20/2018 10:16 AM/DISC: 12/20/2018 10:17 AM