AP NEWS

Rain likely Friday; small chances for rain during weekend

June 8, 2018

It could be a wet Friday in Madison, but there’s a good chance the weekend will be dry.

The National Weather Service said the Madison area could see three-quarters of an inch of rain on Friday from showers and thunderstorms, with showers probable at night as well.

Chances for rain drop to 20 percent both Saturday and Sunday.

The day-to-day outlook:

Thursday night: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4 a.m., low around 58.Friday: A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, high near 73.Friday night: A 50 percent chance of showers, low around 60.Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers before 1 p.m., high near 75.Saturday night: A 20 percent chance of showers after 1 a.m., low around 58.Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers before 1 p.m., high near 75.Sunday night: Partly cloudy, low around 60.Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m., mostly sunny, high near 79.Monday night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, low around 64.Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, high near 80.Tuesday night: Partly cloudy, low around 61.Wednesday: Mostly sunny, high near 79.