Silicon Chip Industry Workshop Seminar: Fundamentals of the Integrated Circuit Industry, its Workings, Technology, Markets, and Importance (London, United Kingdom - November 9, 2020) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 23, 2019--
The “Silicon Chip Industry Workshop Seminar” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This one-day semiconductor workshop provides delegates with a grounding in the basic fundamentals of the Integrated Circuit Industry, its workings, technology, markets, and importance.
Ten Good Reasons to Attend this Silicon Chip Training Seminar
1. We guarantee you will leave the seminar with a greater understanding of the IC industry increasing work efficiency levels
2. Comprehensive understanding of industry terminology, enabling you to talk about the industry language
3. Enhances the quality and can positively differentiate your company from the competition
4. Boosts confidence and know-how’, to execute day-to-day operations with finesse
5. Brings renewed enthusiasm & increased staff morale, which has a positive effect on customers and ultimately the business
6. Employees develop a better understanding of how their organisation works within the industry
7. Organisations become more adaptable to change ensuring you will be in a much better place than your competitors when the recession finally ends
8. Employees will have a greater understanding of supplier jargon & can negotiate better deals
9. Client’s needs are successfully met resulting in repeat business and referrals
10. The commitment to your learning does not stop after the seminar, if you have any post-seminar related questions, we provide delegates with a complimentary three-month enquiry privilege
The Workshop provides a comprehensive insight into the electronics and IC industry: terminology; history; theory; technology; production process; economics and market application.
This Workshop Provides a Complete Overview of the IC Industry
Attendees will receive a copy of “The Silicon Chip” Workshop binder containing copies of the material presented, including a comprehensive Glossary of Terms detailing the most frequently used industry terms. “The Silicon Chip” Workshop is also available on an in-house basis, offering the added advantage of logistical convenience and timing flexibility. Please contact us for further details.
Past Attendee Comments
Who Should Attend:
“The Silicon Chip” workshop is aimed at professionals working in, or involved with, the semiconductor and IT industry. It is ideally suited for individuals with a non-technical background.
Session 1: The Silicon Chip
Session 2: Basic Electronics
Session 3: Semiconductor Manufacture
Session 4: Economics of IC Manufacture
Session 5: IC Market Overview
Session 6: The IT Revolution
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jfs1b4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191023005328/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 10/23/2019 05:08 AM/DISC: 10/23/2019 05:08 AM