6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Batch Record Review & Product Release, 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2019--
The “6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Batch Record Review and Product Release” webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Most Regulatory Agencies require firms to have written procedures in place to document production and process controls, better known as batch records. Additionally, there must be written procedures for a batch record review process that demonstrate compliance.
A strong batch record review system is essential in order to properly document all critical processing parameters that go along with the production and manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, etc.
This webinar will analyze each of these necessary elements of the batch record review process.
Why Should You Attend?
- Recognize regulatory requirements for batch records and batch record review
- Discover the essentials of batch record reviewer qualifications and training
- Establish a working relationship between production and quality reviewers
- What to do when a batch fails to meet specifications (discrepancies and deviations)
I. Regulatory Requirements for GMP Documents - Batch Records & Beyond
- Review Good documentation requirements for batch records
- Types of Regulated documents and relative importance
- Master Batch Record Templates - Control and Issuance
- Manufacturing Records - In process and final product
- Specifications - Quality Review
- Investigations - Deviation and Out of Specifications
- Change Control Process
II. Methods for Batch Record Review
- Defining the Review process
- Batch Record SOP development
- Roles and responsibilities of reviewers both Quality and Operations
- Effective review practices and tools to identify discrepancies
III. Methods for Data Review and Actions taken for Deviations
- Review of Analytical Data
- Out-of Specification test results and deviations
IV. Case Study - Review of a Mock Batch Production Record
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4rb095
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190516005886/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Devices,Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/16/2019 12:16 PM/DISC: 05/16/2019 12:16 PM