Innovations in Terahertz Imaging, Silicone Sensors, Biosensors, Magnetic Sensors, CNT-based Sensors, and Infrared Sensors, 2019 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Innovations in Terahertz Imaging, Silicone Sensors, Biosensors, Magnetic Sensors, CNT-based Sensors, and Infrared Sensors” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine profiles innovations in terahertz imaging, silicone sensors, biosensors, magnetic sensors, CNT-based sensors, and infrared sensors.
Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global sensor-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Innovations are directed toward developing smart and intelligent sensors with functionalities beyond sensing. Research focus areas include: low power sensors (energy harvesting), industrial automation sensors (M2M, vision sensor), ubiquitous sensor (WSN, sensor fusion), smart sensors (wearables, quantified self), high sensitivity and smaller size (MEMS, nanosensors), and improved security (CBRNE, terahertz). The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Bioluminescence Sensors Uncover Novel Drug Pathways
2. Calcium Sensor to Reveal Neuron Activity
3. Hall Sensors for Safer Self-driving Cars
4. Helping Autonomous Cars See Through Fog
5. Impact on Sectors
6. Isolating Leukemic Stem Cells
7. Keeping Hydrogen Clean
8. Keeping Tower Cranes Upright
9. Measuring Atomic-scale Magnetic Fields
10. Optimizing Syngas Production from Waste Material
11. Sensing Reproductive Health Problems in Real-time
12. Sensitive Magnetometers for Non-contact Diagnostics
13. Sensors Keep Close Watch on Premature Infants
14. Sensors Measure Tire Tread in Real-time
15. Time-to-Digital Converter Enables Accurate Laser Scanning in Tight Spaces
16. Water-Proof MEMS Pressure Sensor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5o5dqp
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005471/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Biotechnology,Optical Sensors,Silicones
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 06:30 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 06:30 AM