Infiniti’s Product Segmentation Analysis Helped a Cosmetic Packaging Company to Focus Marketing Efforts on the Most Promising Customer Segments | Read the Complete Success Story to Know How
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 25, 2019--
Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest success story on product segmentation analysis. This success story highlights how Infiniti’s product segmentation analysis helped a cosmetic packaging company to leverage demographic parameters to effectively segment target customers and focus their marketing efforts on the most promising customer segments.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191125005625/en/
With the changing needs and expectations of customers, segmenting customers and developing personalized marketing initiatives have become imperative for companies in the cosmetic packaging market. By efficiently segmenting customers into various groups based on their buying behavior, spending patterns, and value for the brand, organizations can best allocate their marketing budget and yield huge savings.
Want to devise robust marketing campaigns to drive maximum sales? Our market segmentation analysis can help. Request a free proposal today.
The business challenge: The client is a cosmetic packaging company based out of the United States. They faced difficulties in reaching out to the right set of audience through their marketing initiatives. They wanted to restructure their marketing strategy and devise effective strategies to improve sales performance. To do so, they approached the experts at Infiniti Research to leverage their expertise in offering product segmentation analysis.
Want to develop focused marketing strategies for your target customer segments? Our market segmentation analysis can help. Contact us to leverage our market segmentation analysis solution.
Infiniti’s market segmentation analysis comprised of:
- A customer needs assessment to analyze the target customer segments and identify their changing needs and requirements
- A customer satisfaction assessment to identify the satisfaction level of customers regarding the client’s products and services
- A market opportunity assessment to assess profitable opportunities and identify areas for differentiation
- Wondering how your business can benefit from our market segmentation analysis? Request more information from our experts.
The business impact of the engagement for the cosmetic packaging company:
- Developed focused marketing strategies and enhanced the relationship with customers
- Identified lucrative opportunities and increased revenues
- Focused the marketing efforts on the most promising customer segments
- Delivered customized products and services to customers
- Want to gain more insights into our services portfolio? Request a free brochure.
Read the complete success story for comprehensive insights: Product Segmentation Assists a Cosmetic Packaging Client Profile Their Potential Customers
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191125005625/en/
CONTACT: Infiniti Research
US: +1 844 778 0600
UK: +44 203 893 3400
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PACKAGING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Infiniti Research
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/25/2019 01:02 PM/DISC: 11/25/2019 01:02 PM