Top Trends in Savory Snacks, 2019: Key Category-Specific Trends & Opportunities to Stand Out and Appeal to a More Health-Conscious & Connected Audience - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 27, 2019--
The “Top Trends in Savory Snacks 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Top Trends in Savory Snacks 2019 outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting savory snacks. It covers the often conflicting motivations and priorities that guide snacking choices, and how snack manufacturers should respond at a time of growing formulation scrutiny. Analysis also extends to key ingredient and packaging trends, as well as future-focused insight that indicates prospective growth drivers for the sector.
The market for savory snacks is being shaped by broader health- and technology-driven influences. For example, consumers are being drawn to the refrigerated sections of the supermarket for fresher and seemingly more wholesome snack options, while the proliferation of on-demand services is making it more convenient to access fresh or packaged food, thus turning virtually any food into a “snack.” Against this backdrop are key category-specific trends and opportunities to stand out and appeal to a more health-conscious and connected audience.
- While salty and savory flavors are predictably the most popular in savory snacks, the appeal of secondary flavors should not be overlooked. Significantly, sweet flavors are a key opportunity in the category, being named among the top three most appealing flavors in savory snacks in six of the countries surveyed by the publisher.
- In an effort to reverse the negative perceptions of processed food, manufacturers are pursuing more natural forms of processing in order to “rebrand” the concept and improve perceptions of processed snacks.
- The growing popularity of and access to online grocery shopping has changed how shoppers make product choices on their way to the (virtual) checkout. This has not rendered impulse shopping irrelevant, but has markedly changed brands’ retail strategies.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the reasons underpinning consumers’ inclination to purchase specific savory snack products.
- Gain insight into the key consumer trends that are most likely to drive innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preferences.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Trends: the behaviors influencing demand for Savory Snacks
- Innovation Trends: how brands are responding to evolving consumer needs
- Crunch Time
- Fresh Snacking
- Substitution Society
- Making a Meal of It
- Looking Ahead: future innovation opportunities in Savory Snacks
- Bella Pupa
- Made For Drink
- Eat Bugs
- Harvest Snaps
- Naked Juice
- Jack Link’s
- From the Ground Up
- Noble Jerky
- Guzman’s Guzinos
- Growers Garden
- Hunter’s Gourmet
- Don Nopal
- Farmer’s Pantry
- The Healthy Cravings Qwrkee
- Trader Joe’s
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2gqqn5
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191127005312/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: EUROPE NORTH AMERICA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/27/2019 06:20 AM/DISC: 11/27/2019 06:20 AM