Click to copy
Click to copy

2 men injured, taken to hospital after Bismarck home fire

September 7, 2018

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Two men were taken to a hospital with burn injuries after an early morning fire in a Bismarck mobile home.

Firefighters responded to the home about 2:30 a.m. Friday. Everyone inside had gotten out, but authorities say ambulances took the two men to the hospital. Their conditions weren’t known.

Fire Battalion Chief Kurt Leben tells The Bismarck Tribune that a woman and three children who also were in the home were not hurt.

A pet cat died in the fire.

Authorities say a burning container of grease started the blaze, and it’s been ruled accidental.

All contents © copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.