Investigators determine propane leak caused ski lodge fire
PINEDALE, Wyo. (AP) — Investigators have determined a fire at a ski lodge in western Wyoming was caused by a propane leak.
The Rock Springs Rocket-Miner reported Monday that investigators have ruled the July 12 blaze at the White Pine Ski Lodge in Pinedale as accidental.
Authorities say the propane leak was linked to one of the lodge’s furnaces.
The blaze was initially reported to authorities as a wildlife at the ski resort.
When emergency responders arrived, they found the lodge on fire and no wildfire.
Officials from multiple local and state agencies assisted with the investigation.
Information from: Rock Springs (Wyo.) Rocket-Miner, http://www.rocketminer.com