Greater China NAMA Solutions Market 2019: Analysis & Forecast 2016-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2019--
The “Greater China Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solutions Market, Forecast to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Greater China NAMA solution market was dominated by China, followed by Hong Kong and Taiwan and on-premises NAMA solution remained the preferred deployment option in the region.
Evolving profit-driven targeted attacks and rapidly transforming advanced threats in the region drive the need to look into stronger detection and protection capabilities against unknown threats. The effectiveness of integration between sandboxing technology and existing traditional security products remain one of the key requirements among customers. A collaborative approach that allows interoperability of the existing security system brings greater value to the customers.
Moving forward, more and more analytical capabilities will be embedded into NAMA solution, as customers are demanding a high level of visibility through the outcomes of combining threat intelligence, Big Data analytics, correlation analysis, and machine learning.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the network-based advanced malware market. Higher frequency and sophistication of advanced malware attacks, the increasing need for proactive defense solutions, and the strong requirement for critical infrastructure protection are the key drivers.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2016 to 2022, with 2017 being the base year. Network-based advanced malware solution is the key focus area of this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and Insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, eGaming, eCommerce, and BPOs.
Companies mentioned in the Greater China NAMA market competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, Huawei, Venustech, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, NSFOCUS, Check Point Software Tech, DBAPPSecurity, Lastline, and other vendors. The countries included in this study are Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the drivers and restraints, in terms of NAMA solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and call to action for the supply chain?
1. Market Overview
- Market Definition of Commonly Used Terms
- Market Definition - Taxonomy of a NAMA Solution
- Market Definition - Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: On-premises Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: Cloud-based Solutions
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Research Methodology
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview - Customer Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview - Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Forecast and Trends
- Greater China Breakdown - Key Findings
- Greater China - Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Segment
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Country
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Country
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in the NAMA Industry Ecosystem, 2017
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Compliance with Security Guidelines
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Network Re-architecture
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Development of Ransomware Defense Framework
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Compromise Assessment Services
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
- Availability and Completeness of NAMA Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
- FireEye - Market Share Analysis by Country
- FireEye - Overview
- NSFOCUS - Market Share Analysis by Country
- NSFOCUS - Overview
- Trend Micro - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Trend Micro - Overview
6. The Last Word
- Analyst Summary
- 3 Big Predictions
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f9ce8t
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190516005817/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY INTERNET NETWORKS SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/16/2019 11:25 AM/DISC: 05/16/2019 11:25 AM