Lackawanna County Court Notes1/30/2018
• Aubrey Nicole Hoover, Hummelstown, and Matthew Scott Lebo, Lemoyne.
• Auralee Collins and William John Fox, both of Moscow.
• Thomas J. DeQuinzio and Emily A. Gardner, both of Rutherford, N.J.
• Lauren Elizabeth Loughney and Michael James Meyers, both of Scranton.
• Michael R. and Sari I. Martin, Olyphant, to Christopher Anthony Knoch and Meghan Caroline Murray, Dunmore, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 177 E. Pine St., Dunmore, for $60,500.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Robert A. and Jill Lambert, Old Forge; a property in Moosic for $360,485.50.
• USA HUD, Philadelphia, to Pat and Amanda Rogan, Scranton; a property at 145 S. Merrifield Ave., Scranton, for $30,199.
• Amana Capital Management LLC to Thomas J. Evanitsky; a property at 336 Theodore St., Scranton, for $95,500.
• Landview Properties LLC, Dover, N.H., to Kriz M. Ramroop, Jackson, N.J.; a property in Roaring Brook Twp. for $38,900.
• Frank D. and Donna Mroczka, Harrisburg, to Nicholas Iannielli, Dunmore; two parcels at 239 Swartz St., Dunmore, for $230,000.
• 1606 Sanderson Avenue Associates LLC, Clarks Summit, to Mahendranath Peddu and Hema Venigalla, Scranton, a property at 707 Green Ridge St., Scranton, for $160,000.
• Specialized Loan Servicing LLC, attorney-in-fact for Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., Highlands Ranch, Colo., to Patrick Connor, Scranton; a property at 2225-2227 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $39,900.
• Nationstar Mortgage LLC, doing business as Champion Mortgage Co., to Nathaniel and April Butler; a property at 821 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $114,100.
• Andrew and Sarah A. Hayek, Lackawanna County, to Leslie Worrell Christianson; a property at 1740 Wyoming Ave., Scranton, for $174,000.
• Anne J. Byer, Lake Ariel, to Todd Hoynitski, Scranton; a property at 17 Brookfield Circle, South Abington Twp., for $300,000.
• Emily Brown and Ryan Barchak, 203 Florence St., Clarks Summit, v. Dickson City Laser Tag, 853 Enterprise St., Dickson City, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus all allowable interest and costs on two counts, for injuries suffered Feb. 10, 2017, in a fall on the defendant’s premises; Edward G. Krowiak, attorney.
• Leonard J. Pietrolaj, 216 George St., Throop, letters testamentary to Deborah A. Ehnot, 215 Swinick Drive, Dunmore.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Christopher M. Gebert, 47, 208 Belmont St., P.O. Box 15, Waymart, stopped June 30 by state police.
• Nicholas Serge Griguts, 29, 329 10th Ave., Scranton, stopped June 1 by Taylor police.
• Vianelis Rosario Fernandez, 26, 943 S. Main Ave., Scranton, stopped June 3 by Taylor police.
• Paul John Fox, 49, 717 Minooka Ave., Moosic, stopped Sept. 1 by Taylor police.
• Raymond P. Casale, 61, 1003 Lincoln St., Apt. 1, Dickson City, stopped April 19 by Dickson City police.
• Nicholas Andrew Dolph, 28, 4640 Fiddle Lake Road, Thompson, stopped April 28 by state police.
• Heather M. Hamlin, 29, 93 Haldeman Ave., New Cumberland, stopped Aug. 5 by state police.
• Colleen M. Kuchar, 29, 914 Lincoln Ave., Blakely, stopped July 9 by South Abington Twp. police.
• Angelo A. Aulisio, 58, 319 Ubaldo Drive, Jessup, stopped June 2 by state police.
• Brent Carmen Bunch, 29, Rear 208 Olyphant Court, Olyphant, stopped April 28 by Blakely police.
• Nathan James Scubelek, 25, 170 Main St., Gouldsboro, stopped Sept. 3 by state police.
• Brian Coyne, 33, 200 Pine St., Pittston, stopped Sept. 4 by Old Forge police.
• Marquise Anthony Billy, 24, 180 Granite Road, Long Pond, stopped July 1 by state police.
• William John Tigue Jr., 29, 411 Doe Mountain Road, Kingsley, stopped July 29 by state police.
• Katrina Wilson, 58, 456 Laurel St., Scranton, stopped June 13 by Scranton police.
• Nancy Jackson, 55, 2020 Price St., Scranton, stopped June 7 by state police.
• Arrielle C. Torres, 25, 527 Pleasant Ave., Scranton, stopped Nov. 21, 2016, by Scranton police.
• Sean Joseph Tansley, 46, 499 Meridian Ave., Scranton, stopped Aug. 11 by Scranton police.
• Andrew Allen Davidson, 23, 22 Farview St., Carbondale, stopped Sept. 2 by Carbondale police.
• Lee John Bailey, 68, 216 Colburn Ave., Clarks Summit, stopped April 14 by South Abington Twp. police.
• Lisa Avrich, 35, 816 Poplar St., Mayfield, stopped May 26 by Archbald police.
• Joel David Allman, 33, 255 Kilmer Road, Spring Brook Twp., stopped July 28 by state police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Amy Manley, 31, 853 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton, arrested Aug. 13 by Taylor police for retail theft — taking merchandise, retail theft — alter label/pricing marking and retail theft — transferring merchandise displayed.
• Ricky Brandon Pirrami, 18, 604 Washington Ave., Olyphant, arrested July 12 by Olyphant police for recklessly endangering another person, harassment and disorderly conduct.