Related topics

Officials: Woman, 55, dies in north Las Vegas house fire

May 14, 2018

NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada (AP) — Fire officials say a woman has died in a house fire believed to have been sparked by candles.

The North Las Vegas Fire Department told KSNV-TV that the fire broke out early Monday morning near Commerce Street and Washburn Road.

A 55-year-old woman who was inside was taken to the hospital where she died. The Clark County Coroner’s Office will identify the woman.

Fire officials say no other injuries were reported.


Information from: KSNV-TV, http://www.mynews3.com/index.php

All contents © copyright 2019 The Associated Press.All rights reserved.