Global Oncology Partnering Deal Trends, Players and Financials Directory 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2019--
The “Global Oncology Partnering 2014-2019: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter oncology partnering deals. The majority of deals are development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensor’s oncology technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest oncology agreements announced in the healthcare sector.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Oncology disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Oncology deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Oncology deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Oncology dealmaking trends.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Oncology dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
- Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
- Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Oncology deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Oncology dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Oncology deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Oncology partnering deals by specific Oncology target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Oncology therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Oncology partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Oncology partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Oncology technologies and products.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all oncology partnering deals announced since 2014 including financial terms where available including over 3,500 links to online deal records of actual oncology partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
Global Oncology Partnering 2014-2019: Deal trends, players and financials includes:
- Trends in oncology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of oncology deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 3,300 oncology deal records
- The leading oncology deals by value since 2014
In Global Oncology Partnering 2014-2019: Deal trends, players and financials, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Oncology dealmaking
2.2. Oncology partnering over the years
2.3. Oncology partnering by deal type
2.4. Oncology partnering by industry sector
2.5. Oncology partnering by stage of development
2.6. Oncology partnering by technology type
2.7. Oncology partnering by therapeutic indication
3. Financial deal terms for Oncology partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Oncology partnering
3.3. Oncology partnering headline values
3.4. Oncology deal upfront payments
3.5. Oncology deal milestone payments
3.6. Oncology royalty rates
4. Leading Oncology deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Oncology partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Oncology
4.4. Top Oncology deals by value
5. Oncology contract document directory
5.2. Oncology partnering deals where contract document available
6. Oncology dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Oncology therapeutic target
Appendix 1 - Directory of Oncology deals by company A-Z since 2014
Appendix 2 - Directory of Oncology deals by deal type since 2014
Appendix 3 - Directory of Oncology deals by stage of development since 2014
Appendix 4 - Directory of Oncology deals by technology type since 2014
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ivzlxb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190517005379/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oncology Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/17/2019 11:17 AM/DISC: 05/17/2019 11:17 AM