Global Nurse Call Systems Market Outlook to 2025: Anticipating a CAGR of 8.8% During 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 29, 2019--
The “Nurse Call Systems - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Nurse Call Systems market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 8.8%.
Buttons, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$669.7 Million by the year 2025, Buttons will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$34.9 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$30.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Buttons will reach a market size of US$25.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 13.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$288.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Ascom Holding AG
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Intercall Systems Inc.
- Rauland-Borg Corporation
- Schrack Seconet AG
- Siemens AG
- TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg. Inc.
- Tyco International PLC
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Nurse Call Systems: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Nurse Call Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Aging Population: Pillars for Market Growth
- Leading Causes of Deaths Worldwide
- Number of New Cases of Cancer Worldwide for the Years 2012, 2015, 2020, 2025 and 2030
- Diabetes Prevalence in the Age-Group of 20-79 Years in Millions by Region for the Years 2018, 2021 and 2025
- Number of Elderly Population (65+) with Alzheimer’s disease in the US for the Years 2015, 2025, 2025 and 2045
- Growth in Elderly Population Worldwide by Region/Country for the Years 2010, 2020, 2030, 2040 and 2050
- Robust Growth in Healthcare Expenditure & Investments and Better Insurance Coverage Drive Demand for Nurse Call Systems
- Global Healthcare Market: Breakdown of Spending in US$ Trillion for the Years 2016, 2018 & 2020
- Continuous Technological Advancements in Nurse Call Systems Lead to Market Growth
- Easy Data Availability for Healthcare Personnel and Departments Supports Market Growth
- Developing Asian Countries to Offer Growth Opportunities for Nurse Call Systems Market
- Stringent Regulatory Environment: A Major Restraint
- Integration and interoperability of Nurse Call Systems Challenges Market Growth
- Product Overview
- Nurse Call Systems: Definition and Features
- Nurse Call Systems: By Instrument Type
- Nurse Call Button
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Mobile Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Nurse Call Systems: By Technology Type
- Wired Systems
- Wireless Systems
- Nurse Call Systems: By End-use
- Assisted Living Centers & Nursing Homes
- Clinics & Physician Offices
- Ambulatory Service Centers
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1xp0hm
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191129005347/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HEALTH NURSING OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/29/2019 01:06 PM/DISC: 11/29/2019 01:06 PM