2019 Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with Focus on Medical Data Digitization - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 10, 2019--
The “Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with Focus on Medical Data Digitization” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
It has become absolutely essential for medical data to be digitized, as this provides a far easier method for locating, accessing and retrieving important clinical information. The licensing trends for such medical data digitization are studied in this report. 100+ licensing news with a focus on Medical Data Digitization, during January 1, 2018, to July 31, 2019, are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018, to July 31, 2019, licensing deals and negotiations
- 100+ worldwide Medical Data Digitization focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (74%), Europe (13%), Asia (12%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (13%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (10%), Biotech (4%), Healthcare Services (45%), Medical Devices (32%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Cardiology (23%), Endocrinology (16%), Oncology (15%), Neurology (13%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends for Medical Data Digitization
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on the wider perspective of Medical Data Digitization
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in Medical Data Digitization focused licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Medical Data Digitization focused licensing
- Distribution of Medical Data Digitization focused licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Medical Data Digitization focused licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Medical Data Digitization focused licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Medical Data Digitization focused healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Medical Data Digitization focused healthcare companies seeking a new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating to license for Medical Data Digitization
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Medical Data Digitization focused licensing
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with a focus on Medical Data Digitization licensed during the past 19 months
1.1 Number of licensing deals with a focus on Medical Data Digitization
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with a focus on Medical Data Digitization
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with a focus on Medical Data Digitization
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Medical Data Digitization
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Medical Data Digitization
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with a focus on Medical Data Digitization
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with a focus on Medical Data Digitization
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with a focus on Medical Data Digitization during the past 19 months - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Medical Data Digitization licensed during the past 19 months - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
- Abbott Laboratories
- Adventist Health
- Akili Interactive Labs, Inc.
- Allen Technologies, Inc.
- Allm Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Althea Science
- Ambient Clinical Analytics Inc.
- Ambra Health Inc.
- Aptar Pharma
- Articularis Rheumatology Network
- AstraZeneca plc
- AUM Biosciences
- Babylon Healthcare Services Limited
- Baxter International Inc
- Better Living Now, Inc
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Bond Digital Health Ltd.
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham Digital Innovation Hub
- Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Cambridge Cognition Holdings PLC
- CancerIQ Inc
- CareDx, Inc.
- CarePoint Nederland B.V.
- Center for Health Technology and Innovation
- Cerner Corporation
- Change Healthcare Corporation
- Chinese Hospital
- CIGNA Corporation
- Concerto HealthAI
- Congenica Ltd.
- Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care Inc
- DarioHealth Corp.
- Desert Oasis Healthcare
- Directed Systems Ltd
- DrFirst Healthcare Innovations, Inc
- Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Duke University Health System
- Edico Genome Inc
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Elekta AB
- Equicare Health
- ERT Clinical
- and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nlsujn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190910005576/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER HEALTH HEALTH DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 09/10/2019 07:36 AM/DISC: 09/10/2019 07:36 AM