Top AI and Analytics Trends for 2019
BETHESDA, Md., Dec. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forward-looking organizations can’t afford to overlook the emerging trends in AI and analytics in 2019. In 8 Most Important AI and Analytics Trends for 2019, DMI unpacks the driving forces in AI for the New Year.
“Companies that fail to adopt AI will lose out,” says Dr. Srinivasa Vegi, DMI executive vice president for data analytics and artificial intelligence. “Some industries may even be wiped out.” Artificial intelligence will deliver approximately $2 trillion worth of business value worldwide over the next year through the use of advanced computing algorithms that identify and optimize business insights humans cannot spot.
Be on the look-out for these hot trends:
1) AI and Analytics Merger: Applying AI algorithms to analytics will prove transformative but the complex merger requires a roadmap.
2) Decision Automation: Greater AI and machine learning in enterprise resource planning will empower smarter process changes, minus the human intervention, to drive cost savings.
3) Digital Twins: Digital replicas of physical processes, like production lines, let humans interact with IoT sensors automating asset management.
4) Edge Computing: Data center AI and analytics will deliver more real-time intelligence, anticipating problems and implementing fixes before costly breakdowns.
5) Mixed Reality: The combination of elements of virtual and augmented reality with data analytics will grow in 2019 but will accelerate even faster over the next two or three years.
6) Blockchain Boom: Blockchain uses a shared digital ledger that’s impossible for hackers to breach, making it one of the most-watched technologies of 2019.
7) Cloud Maturity: Thanks to advances in security, more organizations will embrace the cloud generating huge new datasets to inform advanced machine learning.
8) Full-Stack Engineers: Companies will scramble to hire full-stack engineers with AI and analytics skills making this one of the hottest careers of 2019!
Download DMI’s 8 Most Important AI and Analytics Trends for 2019 e-Book here.
About DMI DMI, a leading end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business for the connected world, DMI has expertise in enterprise-strength web and app development, IoT, digital commerce, analytics, brand and marketing, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of enterprise commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Contact:Donna SavareseSr. Director, Media Relations firstname.lastname@example.org (240) 720-0414