Global Third-Party Banking Software Market Expected to Grow with a CAGR of 8%, 2020-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 26, 2020--
The “Third-Party Banking Software Market by Application, End-user, Deployment, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global third-party banking software market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.04 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
This report on the global third-party banking software market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growing use of digital payment solutions. In addition, increased need for greater customer satisfaction is anticipated to boost the growth of the global third-party banking software market as well.
Key Trends for global third-party banking software market growth
This study identifies increased need for greater customer satisfaction as the prime reasons driving the global third-party banking software market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Core banking software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asset and wealth management software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other banking software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Retail users - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corporate users - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment placement
- On-premises - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud-based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Capgemini SE
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc.
- Fiserv Inc.
- Infosys Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Temenos Headquarters SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g4wrc0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200226005570/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY BANKING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/26/2020 09:49 AM/DISC: 02/26/2020 09:49 AM