SAS, Raleigh’s Kimley-Horn crack Fortune top 10 for millennials’ work place list
SAS and Raleigh-based Kimley-Horn, which regularly rank among best-places-to-work lists, are both in the top 10 of the new <span style=“color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>“100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” list from Fortune.
The news site’s workplace list was announced Tuesday morning.
Fortune worked with the Great Place to Work Institute to compile the list.
SAS came in at No. 2.
Kimley-Horn placed No. 8.
SAS, which is based in Cary, is one of the world’s leaders in analytics software and services. It’s also known globally for a workplace environment that offers employees a growing range of benefits, such as on-campus healthcare and daycare.
Kimley-Horn, a provider of professional services, also is well regarded for benefits and the workplace environment it provides.
Perks, fun and trust are key ingredients for workplaces wanting to appeal to millennials, Fortune notes.
No. 1 spot went to Ultimate Software, which is based in Florida.
The top 10 list:
1. Ultimate Software; Weston, Fla.; Information Technology
2. SAS Institute; Cary, N.C.; Information Technology
3. Quicken Loans; Detroit; Financial Services
4. Salesforce; San Francisco; Information Technology
5. Encompass Home Health and Hospice; Dallas; Health Care
6. Point B; Seattle; Professional Services
7. Navy Federal Credit Union; Vienna, Va.; Financial Services & Insurance
8. Kimley-Horn; Raleigh, N.C.; Professional Services
9. Veterans United Home Loans ; Columbia, Mo.; Financial Services & Insurance
10. Zillow Group ;Seattle; Information Technology
Read more at:
<span style=“color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>http://fortune.com/best-workplaces-millennials/