Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Stryker Corp., Wright Medical Group NV, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. Compete for a Bigger Share of the Health Care Equipment & Services Industry, Reports Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 9, 2019--
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Stryker Corp., Wright Medical Group NV, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are competing for a bigger share of the healthcare industry, including health care equipment & services market, backed by the increasing investments in R&D, constant innovations and new product launches. A competitive analysis of these four vendors revealed Wright Medical Group NV to register the highest sales in 2018, specializing in the lower extremities segment. The company’s U.S. Lower Extremities & Biologics segment focuses on the sale of lower extremities products, such as joint implants and bone fixation devices for the foot and ankle. This is in addition to the biologic products used to support treatment of damaged or diseased bones, tendons, and soft tissues or to stimulate bone growth.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190909005597/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research reports during 2019-2023. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio’s market research reports examine the competitive landscape and provide detailed insights into the market scenario over the next five years. The research reports examine the impact of the key players on a global level as well as in specific regions and countries. The reports also provide an overview of the challenges and opportunities in each market to provide actionable insights which will help clients drive business growth.
Key Highlights from Technavio
Global Digit Joint Implants Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- The increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is driving the digit joint implants market because of the growth in risk factors such as aging, physical injuries, diabetes, obesity, immune dysfunction, and genetic inheritance.
- North America will account for the highest share of the digit joint implants market due to several factors such as the presence of a well-equipped and established healthcare infrastructure, availability of highly skilled professionals, extensive healthcare insurance coverage, and high popularity of minimally invasive surgery in the region.
- The MCP and PIP joint implants segment held the largest market share in 2018, due to increasing adoption of MCP and PIP joint implants by patients suffering from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Global Suture Anchor Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- Growing awareness about the physical and mental benefits associated with different kinds of sports have resulted in an increase in the number of youth and children participating in sports across the world. The increase in sports injuries because of the increasing participation in sports is expected to drive the growth of the suture anchors market.
- The biocomposite suture anchors segment will account for the highest suture anchor market share due to the widespread availability of bio composite suture anchors.
- North America will account for the highest share of the suture anchors market throughout the forecast period due to factors such as the increasing number of rotator cuff repairs and joint replacements.
Technavio’s Healthcare research analysts have recently published numerous reports focusing on the latest developments in health care equipment & services segment. Our continuously growing healthcare report library offers the latest insights on several reports in addition to the above-listed reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. It provides detailed market research reports that provide clients with actionable insights to help them identify market opportunities and design effective strategies to optimize their market position.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio boasts of an extensive report library comprising of over 10,000 reports, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than a hundred Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets. Technavio helps companies to assess their competitive position within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190909005597/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 09/09/2019 09:30 AM/DISC: 09/09/2019 09:31 AM