Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 9, 2020--
The “Emergency Beacon Transmitter - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Emergency Beacon Transmitter market worldwide is projected to grow by US$72.3 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.7%.
Military Aviation, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$117.5 Million by the year 2025, Military Aviation will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$3.6 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$3.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Military Aviation will reach a market size of US$9.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$12.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Ack Technologies, Inc.
- ACR Electronics, Inc.
- Cobham PLC
- Emergency Beacon Corporation
- Hr Smith Group
- Mcmurdo Group
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Emergency Beacon Transmitter to Register Steady Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Emergency Beacon Transmitter Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Market Share of Leading Players by Sales Volume: 2018
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- With the Implementation of New Rule for Private and Commercial Airplanes, the Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Set to Register Gains
- Increased Outdoor Activities to Spur Market Demand
- Market Revenue (in USD Million) for Sports and Outdoor Segment: 2017-2023
- Rise in Aircraft Hijacks and Physical Threats to Humans Drive Market Demand
- Total Number of Deaths due to Air Crash for the Years 2000, 2010, and 2018
- Regions and Countries with Highest Fatalities due to Civil Airliner Accidents, from 1945 to August 2019
- Military Aviation Segment to Dominate the Market Share
- New ELT Installation Rules to Spur Growth of Emergency beacon Transmitters
- Increasing Number of Product Launches to Support Growth
- Product Overview
- Growth in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to Drive Market Demand
- Total investments in Drone Hardware: 2016E-2021E
- Total UAV Production (in Million USD and Units) by Region: 2017 & 2026
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7vs9xu
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200309005392/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/09/2020 06:32 AM/DISC: 03/09/2020 06:32 AM