1. “Little Blue Truck’s Valentine” by Alice Schertle; art by Jill McElmurry (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
2. “Atomic Habits” by James Clear (Avery)
3. “It Ends With Us” by Colleen Hoover (Atria Books)
1. “Forgotten in Death” by J.D. Robb (St. Martin's Press)
2. “Beautiful World, Where Are You” by Sally Rooney (Farrar, Straus and Giroux)
3. “American Marxism″ by Mark R. Levin (Threshold Editions)
Author Ann M. Martin had no master plan when she decided to make one of the core members of “The Baby-Sitters Club” a Japanese American girl named Claudia...