MIAMI BEACH (AP) — From Rachael Ray to Bobby Flay, celebrity chefs are in town this weekend for the South Beach Wine & Food Festival, where fine-palated foodies might not know that some of their...
PASCAGOULA, Miss. (AP) — A Mississippi chef who competed on two Food Network shows and admitted to embezzling $10,000 from a former employer has been ordered into a three-year pre-trial diversion...
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Bobby Flay, Giada De Laurentiis, Martha Stewart and Guy Fieri are among the chefs fanning out across South Florida.
PASCAGOULA, Miss. (AP) — A Mississippi chef who competed on two Food Network shows is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a former employer.
The Sun Herald of Biloxi reported Thursday that 46-year-old Stacie Meehan Vande Wetering has been indicted by a grand jury on a charge of embezzlement. A charging document says Vande Wetering stole up to $10,000 from the Pascagoula Yacht Club in 2017.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Blink-182 will have regularly scheduled shows in Las Vegas starting in May after agreeing to a residency at a theater at the Palms casino-resort.
The "pop-punk" band and the parent company of the casino-resort, Station Casinos, on Monday announced the series of shows.
Palms general manager Jon Gray says the band is the "perfect fit for a true rock residency" at the property's Pearl Concert Theater.
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Some of the biggest names in the restaurant biz are chilling in the Sunshine State this weekend, including Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri, for the 17th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The overhaul of the Palms hotel-casino in Las Vegas now also includes new nightlife offerings, as well as celebrity chef restaurants.
Parent company Station Casinos on Tuesday announced another set of renovations for the hotel that is located about a mile west of the Las Vegas Strip.
NEW YORK (AP) — Celebrity chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay says he will close his New York restaurant, Bar Americain, early next year.
Flay and his business partner, Laurence Kretchmer, said in a statement that renewing the lease for the brasserie in midtown Manhattan would have required an expensive overhaul of the space.
NEW YORK (AP) — Celebrity chef Bobby Flay hopes he's latched onto another winner in the Belmont Stakes.
Flay purchased a 25 percent interest in J Boys Echo on Wednesday before the draw that assigned post positions for Saturday's $1.5 million race. The other 75 percent belongs to Albaugh Family Stable.
Last year, Flay bought an interest in Creator just before the colt won the Belmont by a nose.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — The stars are coming out on a cold and rainy night in Louisville to hit the party circuit on the eve of the Kentucky Derby.
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers arrived at the Brownstable Brown gala Friday night with some of his teammates.
Rodgers says his group has strict rules: everyone must be dressed and ready to leave for Churchill Downs by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday "regardless of when you go to bed."
VERSAILLES, Ky. (AP) — Belmont Stakes winner Creator has been sold by WinStar Farm and Bobby Flay and will retire from racing to stand stud in Japan.
WinStar Farm said Thursday night that Creator was sold to the Japan Bloodhorse Breeders' Association and will stand stud at Shizunai Stallion Station in Hokkaido.