NEW YORK (AP) — Busy Philipps and her screenwriter husband, Marc Silverstein, jet around the world a lot with their two daughters, ages 6 and 11, and often don't have much time to plan...
Many people think they don't know anyone who's had an abortion, actress and TV host Busy Philipps tweeted earlier this week, "but #youknowme."
- My First Award: Saoirse Ronan
- My First Award: Matthew Morrison
- My First Award: Busy Philipps
- My First Award: Hailee Steinfeld
- My First Award: Christian Bale
- My First Award: John Cena
- My First Award: Steve Carell
- My First Award: Lin-Manuel Miranda
- My First Award: Viggo Mortensen
- My First Award: Emily Mortimer
- My First Award: Ben Whishaw
- First Award: Peter Jackson & Philippa Boyens
- First Award: Brad Bird
- First Award: Jon M. Chu
- First Award: Christian Rivers
NEW YORK (AP) — Guys, it's all happening for Busy Philipps.
She's got a New York Times best-selling book, "This Will Only Hurt a Little," and her late-night talk show on E! called "Busy Tonight" premieres Sunday at 10 p.m. EDT.
Philipps often posted photos online of her writing the book.
Why Busy Philipps got personal in her new book
NEW YORK (AP) — Kylie Jenner, Kanye West, Rihanna, Busy Philipps and Matt Drudge have landed on Time magazine's roundup of the most influential people on the internet. So did someone with 53 million Twitter followers — President Donald J. Trump.
The magazine sized up contenders for its annual list by looking at their global impact on social media and their overall ability to drive news.
NEW YORK (AP) — Busy Philipps is living up to her name.
The actress is getting her own late-night talk show on E! called "Busy Tonight." Production is set to begin this summer.
Philipps made the announcement on Instagram. It's fitting, because her popularity has skyrocketed due to her Instagram account where she posts about her life and observations of things around her. Recent posts chronicle her daughter's missing stuffed animals, ongoing sinus troubles and her weekend at Coachella.