HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — When the U.S. government allowed so-called hero pay for frontline workers as a possible use of pandemic relief money, it suggested occupations that could be eligible from farm workers and childcare staff to janitors and truck drivers.
- AP Top News
- U.S. News
- World NewsAfricaAsia PacificAustraliaEuropeLatin AmericaMiddle East
- PoliticsPresident BidenElection coverageCongressSupreme Court
- SportsNFLWorld Cup 2022College footballNBANHLCollege basketballMLB
- EntertainmentFilm ReviewsMoviesMusicTelevisionFashion
- BusinessU.S. economyFinancial markets
- MoreAP InvestigationsClimate and environmentOdditiesPhotographyTravelScienceAP Fact CheckLifestyleReligionPress Releases
All contents © copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.