NEW YORK (AP) — LaQuan Smith brought the sexy to New York Fashion Week in a mostly black collection of slinky evening dresses, ultra-short party wear and killer cold-weather coats of leather and...
NEW YORK (AP) — LaQuan Smith is all about the Champagne lifestyle: bubbly, luxurious and, especially when it comes to the women's clothes he creates, sexy.
NEW YORK (AP) — LaQuan Smith turned to cowboys and bikers for spring-summer inspiration, bringing a sexy edge to his designs at New York Fashion Week.
- 'Black Panther' takes blockbusters to Africa, and the future
- Review: 'Black Panther' is dazzling grand-scale filmmaking
- African fashion on display at ‘Black Panther’ shows
- 'We've arrived:' South Africans cheer 'Black Panther' launch
- African fashion on display at early 'Black Panther' shows
- At 31, Ryan Coogler ascends to the top with 'Black Panther'
- Oscar nominee Daniel Kaluuya is having a good year
- Nyong'o on 'Black Panther': 'People are claiming it for themselves'
- Review: Kendrick Lamar-led 'Black Panther' album has power
- 'Black Panther' presales outpacing previous superhero movies
- Coates hopes 'Black Panther' hype transfers to comic book
- Boseman: 'Black Panther' is 'a movement'
- Rainbow of fashion at 'Black Panther' premiere
- 'Black Panther' receives high praise after first screenings
- Chadwick Boseman: 'Trump doesn't get any 'Black Panther' promotion time'
- Marvel Studios brings 'Black Panther' to NY Fashion Week
- Black Panther movie causing excitement around country
- Family, friends of Marvel's 'Black Panther' stars are among those most excited for landmark film