- Big battle brings record viewing for HBO's 'Game of Thrones'
- The talking dead: Life during and after 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Thrones' is ending, but will live on in merchandise
- For many 'Thrones' fans, season 8 is just the first ending
- Game of Thrones: Co-CEOs may prove no match for ice zombies
- Fire, ice and puberty: How 'Thrones' characters have grown
- Favorite 'Game of Thrones' death scene? Its stars weigh in
- 'Game of Thrones' final season premiere in New York
- Tearful and shocking deaths in 'Game of Thrones'
- Game of Thrones takes over Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas
- 'Game of Thrones' - a magical joyride for stars
PARIS (AP) — Riding on the increased focus on the fight against climate change, the fashion industry's eco-pioneer Stella McCartney turned parts of her Paris Fashion Week show into a manifesto on...
PARIS (AP) — A less-is-more philosophy at Valentino had celebrity guests, including American singer Camila Cabello and model Naomi Campbell, vigorously applauding.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — "Game of Thrones" may be over but the cast can't seem to get away from stray coffee cups.
Maisie Williams, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Liam Cunningham, Isaac Hempstead Wright and...
NEW YORK (AP) — "Game of Thrones" fans, get ready.
HBO announced Sunday night that the eighth and final season will begin on April 14. In a one minute and 44 second teaser released Sunday, Arya Stark (Maisie Williams), Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) and Jon Snow (Kit Harington) are seen in the crypts of Winterfell.
Fans have eagerly awaited the six-episode finale of the show since Season 7 of the popular HBO show ended in August 2017.
LONDON (AP) — Former "Game of Thrones" co-stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie married Saturday with a church service and a celebration at the bride's ancestral castle in Scotland.
Maisie Williams’ ‘tight-knit’ friendship group
Redmayne: ‘I’d be eaten alive’ in prehistoric times
Aardman-obsessed Redmayne’s ‘unbelievable’ ‘Early Man’ role
- 'The Last Jedi' opens with $220M, 2nd best weekend all-time
- 'The Last Jedi' aims to capture that old Star Wars feeling
- Starry wishes granted: Teens meet Star Wars cast at premiere
- Review: 'The Last Jedi' a welcome disturbance in the Force
- AP Exclusive: 'Star Wars' stars make dreams come true
- Hamill: ‘I loved Fisher so much’
- Star Wars cast reflects on Carrie Fisher's and Leia's legacy
- Early praise for 'The Last Jedi' after elaborate premiere
- Driver says Kylo Ren isn't evil, he just thinks he's right
- With a lightsaber in hand, Daisy Ridley returns to Star Wars
- Gwendoline Christie's fighting bridges Star Wars, Westeros
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' premieres in LA
- 'Star Wars' mania grips London
- Hamill loves teasing 'Star Wars' fans
- Kelly Marie Tran steps into Star Wars stardom in 'Last Jedi'
- John Boyega talks 'Last Jedi,' personal parallels with Finn
- Stormtroopers and princes on London's 'Last Jedi' red carpet
Maisie Williams says Hollywood sexual assault allegations ‘shocking’
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Women dominate Westeros as never before, and it's the same with the "Game of Thrones" ratings.
The HBO drama's seventh-season premiere last weekend drew a record-setting 10.1 million viewers, according to Nielsen company figures released Tuesday.
That eclipsed previous top-rated "Game of Thrones" episodes, including the 8.11 million who watched the season five finale in 2015 and the 8 million who tuned in to that year's opener.
Ed Sheeran is basking in the aftermath of his "Game of Thrones" cameo.
Sheeran appeared as a Lannister soldier leading a group in song in the season premiere of the hit HBO fantasy drama, which debuted on the premium cable channel Sunday night.
Maisie Williams: ‘The internet is a great place’
Maisie Williams’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prank
TOKYO (AP) — "Game of Thrones" star Maisie Williams wants everyone to stop buying tickets to marine shows. She says it's the best way to stop the capture and killings of dolphins in Japan.
"These animals travel the ocean. That's what they explore daily. No tank will be big enough. No tank will ever be deep enough, ever be exciting enough," she said Friday in a Skype call from the small Japanese town of Taiji, whose dolphin hunt was documented in the 2009 Oscar-winning film "The Cove."