PARIS (AP) — The 95-year-old French fashion icon Pierre Cardin made an exceptionally rare appearance at Paris Couture Week, model Naomi Campbell led fashion industry insiders in criticizing designer Ulyana Sergeenko over a racist slur, and Valentino was sublime...
- AP Top News
- U.S. News
- World NewsAfricaAsia PacificAustraliaEuropeLatin AmericaMiddle East
- PoliticsJoe BidenMidterm electionsCongressSupreme Court
- SportsTop 25 College Football PollMLBNBANHLNFL
- EntertainmentFilm ReviewsMoviesMusicTelevisionFashion
- BusinessU.S. economyFinancial markets
- MoreClimate and environmentOdditiesPhotographyTravelAP Fact CheckLifestyleReligionPress Releases
All contents © copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.