LOS ANGELES (AP) — Southern California's gigantic water supplier has taken the unprecedented step of requiring about 6 million people to cut their outdoor watering to one day a week as an extended drought plagues the state following another dry winter.
- AP Top News
- U.S. News
- World NewsAfricaAsia PacificAustraliaEuropeLatin AmericaMiddle East
- PoliticsJoe BidenMidterm electionsCongressSupreme Court
- SportsTop 25 College Football PollMLBNBANHLNFL
- EntertainmentFilm ReviewsMoviesMusicTelevisionFashion
- BusinessU.S. economyFinancial markets
- MoreClimate and environmentOdditiesPhotographyTravelAP Fact CheckLifestyleReligionPress Releases
All contents © copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.