LOS ANGELES (AP) — A California appeals court appeared strongly inclined Monday to give new life to lawsuits filed by two men who accuse Michael Jackson of repeatedly molesting them when they were...
PARIS (AP) — Three Michael Jackson fan clubs in France are suing two men who accused the singer of sexual abuse in the HBO documentary "Leaving Neverland."
LOS ANGELES (AP) — An Oprah Winfrey interview with two men who say Michael Jackson sexually abused them as boys will air immediately after a documentary on the men.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The family of Michael Jackson had a feeling the years-old child molestation allegations against the pop superstar would resurface at some point. So they say they weren't...
PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — Wade Robson and James Safechuck didn't know what to think when the lights went up after the first public screening of "Leaving Neverland" late last month at the Sundance...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Jackson's estate is calling HBO's decision to air a documentary that includes allegations from two men that the superstar molested them "disgraceful" and is urging the cable network to further investigate their backgrounds.
- 'Clemency,' 'One Child Nation' take top Sundance jury prizesFebruary 3, 2019 GMT
- Female directors of color finding a spotlight at Sundance
- Jackson accusers' film gets standing ovation, estate rebuke
- Sundance: Riding along with the excited 'To the Stars' cast
- Zac Efron takes on Ted Bundy in new movie
- Shia LaBeouf turned rehab into a writing room for new film
- At Sundance, powerhouse documentaries will be everywhere
- Moore and Freundlich's romantic return to Sundance
- Redford says he's ready for smaller onstage role at Sundance
- Sundance: Documentary dives deep into the fraud of Theranos
- Study says number of female filmmakers at Sundance improving
- Sundance is homecoming for Julianne Moore and husband
- With a record acquisition, 'Late Night' is a Sundance hit
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Jackson's family members said Monday that they are "furious" that two men who accuse him of sexually abusing them as boys have received renewed attention because of a new documentary about them.
PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — The Latest on the documentary "Leaving Neverland" which includes detailed allegations by two men that Michael Jackson sexually molested them when they were boys (all times local):
Michael Jackson's estate is blasting a documentary that tells the stories of two men who accuse Michael Jackson of sexually molesting them when they were young boys, calling the film "tabloid character assassination."