Anti-Snoring Devices & Snoring Surgery - Global Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts Through 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 15, 2019--
The “Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 10.7%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Oral Appliances, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 11.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$708.5 Thousand by the year 2025, Oral Appliances will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 13.1% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$76.4 Thousand to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$96.1 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Oral Appliances will reach a market size of US$50 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$165.4 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Airway Management Inc. (USA)
- Apnea Sciences Corporation (USA)
- Goodsomnia AB (Sweden)
- Meditas Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Sleeping Well LLC (USA)
- SomnoMed Ltd. (Australia)
- The Pure Sleep Company (USA)
- Theravent Inc. (USA)
- Tomed GmbH (Germany)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Anti-snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Oral Appliances (Device Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Nasal Devices (Device Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Position Control Devices (Device Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Chin Straps (Device Type) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Anti-snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Oral Appliances (Device Type) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Nasal Devices (Device Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Position Control Devices (Device Type) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Chin Straps (Device Type) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Anti-snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Oral Appliances (Device Type) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Nasal Devices (Device Type) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Position Control Devices (Device Type) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Chin Straps (Device Type) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/udlq0d
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190815005412/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 08/15/2019 09:51 AM/DISC: 08/15/2019 09:51 AM