Horizonte Minerals PLC Announces Q3 Financial Results
WOKINGHAM, UK / ACCESSWIRE / November 12, 2021 / Horizonte Minerals Plc, (AIM:HZM)(TSX:HZM) (the “Company” or “Horizonte”), the nickel development company focused on developing its ferro-nickel project in Brazil (“Araguaia” or “the Project”), announces it has today published its unaudited financial results for the three month period to 30 September 2021 and the Management Discussion and Analysis for the same period. Both of the aforementioned documents have been posted on the Company’s website www.horizonteminerals.com and are also available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Highlights for the Period
- Credit approval from a syndicate of international financial institutions (the “Senior Lenders”) and two Export Credit Agencies (“ECAs”) for a senior secured project finance facility (the “Senior Debt Facility”) of up to US$346.2 million to fund the construction and development of Araguaia.
- Significant progress on key Araguaia execution preparation activities, including competitive tendering for supply of key processing equipment, electric furnace and project management (EPCM) services.
- Araguaia Operational Readiness Plan well advanced with all key permits in place for commencement of construction.
- Key environmental and social programmes continuing in preparation for construction phase at Araguaia
- Mobilisation of Head of Projects to Brazil and appointment of Engineering, Community, Health and Safety Managers continues the build out of the project execution team.
- Publication of 2020 Sustainability Report in accordance with Global Reporting Initiative.
- Strong cash balance of £18.3 million maintained.
For further information, visit www.horizonteminerals.com or contact:
Horizonte Minerals plc
Jeremy Martin (CEO)
Anna Legge (Corporate Communications)
+44 (0) 203 356 2901
Peel Hunt (NOMAD & Joint Broker)
|+44 (0)20 7418 8900|
BMO (Joint Broker)
Pascal Lussier Duquette
|+44 (0) 20 7236 1010|
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the full announcement:
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Horizonte Minerals PLC
View source version on accesswire.com: