Global Nanomaterials Markets Report 2021-2031 with Profiles of Over 950 Nanomaterials Producers - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 9, 2021--
“The Global Market for Nanomaterials 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Nanomaterials are increasingly becoming part of our daily lives and are already heavily used in products such as sunscreens (titanium dioxide/zinc oxide nanoparticles), sporting goods (carbon nanotubes, graphene etc.), automotive composites (nanotubes, graphene, cellulose nanofibers etc.) and high-definition TVs (quantum dots).
Their use is only going to increase due to continued industry demand for nanomaterials for current and next generation batteries, biomedical imaging and flexible electronics.
Their novel properties, that are not apparent in larger forms of the same material, have led to their desirability and exploitation in a wide range of applications. Nanomaterials can be defined as substances that are intentionally produced, manufactured or engineered to have specific properties and one or more dimensions typically between 1 and 100 nanometres.
Most nanomaterials are produced in multi-ton volumes in varying sizes, shapes, and also in surface coatings. Nanomaterials cover a range of materials--inorganic metal and metal oxide nanomaterials, carbon-based nanomaterials and polymeric particulate materials--in a variety of forms.
The report offers:
- In-depth analysis of the global market for nanomaterials, producers, and products.
- Analysis of the following nanomaterials:
- Aluminium oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Antimony tin oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Bismuth oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs, SWCNTs)
- Cerium oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Cobalt oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Copper oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Gold nanoparticles
- Graphene (Graphene oxide; nanoplatelets from liquid phase-exfoliation and intercalation exfoliation; CVD graphene film)
- Iron oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Magnesium oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Manganese oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Nanocellulose (Cellulose nanofibers and cellulose nanocrystals)
- Nickel nanoparticles/powders
- Quantum dots
- Silicon oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Titanium dioxide nanoparticles/powders
- Zinc oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Zirconium oxidenanoparticles/powders
- Carbon nanohorns
- Nanoprecipitated calcium carbonate
- Graphene quantum dots/Carbon quantum dots
- Hydroxypatite nanoparticles/powders
- Palladium nanoparticles/powders
- Yttrium oxide nanoparticles/powders
- Boron nitride nanotubes (BNNTs)
- Assessment of nanomaterials market including production volumes, competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, demand by market and region, commercialization timelines, prices and producer profiles.
- Analysis of global demand, including historical data from 2010, and projections to 2031.
- Main application and product opportunities in nanomaterials.
- Profiles of over 950 nanomaterials producers.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uirsp7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210909006183/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS CONSUMER ELECTRONICS MINING/MINERALS TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/09/2021 06:47 PM/DISC: 09/09/2021 06:47 PM