Worldwide Solar Panel Recycling Industry to 2027 - Aging Older Installations Present Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 24, 2021--
The “Solar Panel Recycling Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global solar panel recycling market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global solar panel recycling market to grow with a CAGR of 24% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on solar panel recycling market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on solar panel recycling market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global solar panel recycling market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global solar panel recycling market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global solar panel recycling market is segmented on the basis of type, process, and shelf life.
The Global Solar Panel Recycling Market by Type
- Thin Film
The Global Solar Panel Recycling Market by Process
The Global Solar Panel Recycling Market by Shelf Life
- Normal Loss
- Early Loss
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the solar panel recycling market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the solar panel recycling market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global solar panel recycling market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rising environmental concerns
- Government policies for the safe disposal of solar panels
- A lack of general awareness and interest in the developing nations of the Asia-Pacific region
- The aging older installations
- Silrec Corporation
- First Solar Inc.
- Reiling Group
- Yingli Energy Co. Ltd.
- ECS Refining LLC
- Canadian Solar, Inc.
- Reclaim PV Recycling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ufa3kk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210824005557/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENVIRONMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/24/2021 08:57 AM/DISC: 08/24/2021 08:57 AM